Introduction

I need help. More like advice or instruction. I’m just getting into all of this and the literature and I want to get into astral projection but I don’t even know how to meditate. I love lurked in this forum for a bit and keep seeing something referencing “3 sun meditation” but cant find anything online. I’ll give some information about myself if that will help I just need at least someone to point me in the right direction

3 Likes

Welcome. Best place to start is to use the search function, and start reading. Am I correct in saying that you have no magical experience? If you are interested, I started with books by the Gallery of Magick.

Welcome @Irishviking It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.

PS: Once you have provided more information, I will edit your title and move this to the correct section.

I used the Search feature for “3 sun meditation” and the top result other than this thread is the original posted tutorial by @AdamThoth

That means it’s unique to him and this forum, though I have it in my head he might be an author and perhaps it’s in one of his books. :thinking:

Did you try the Adam Thoth tutorial yet, starting with the instructions for the void meditation? You follow the part from the text “The first phase of the meditation is the three sun meditation” onwards.

3 Likes

Yeah I have no real experience. One thing I do know is that since I was a kid I’ve had those precognitive dreams. Like the very vivid “holy shit I saw this exact thing happen” dreams. Never thought much of it I tossed it up to luck. Only experience I’ve had with any form of “entity” was pure accident. Buddy of mine has a house that was very haunted I’ve seen weird shadows, noises, things get tossed around but was localized in one room. I stepped in to grab something and it all stopped and they haven’t had issues since idk if it’s just a coincidence or not

Void meditation thank you. I saw a website awhile back but forgot to bookmark it. How effective is it exactly do you know?

Sorry for the late reply I’m at work lol. I have no experience aside from what I mentioned in a separate comment about the precognitive dreams and the weird haunting experience that seemed to stop as soon as I entered the room. As for who I am I was raised around norse paganism from my grandfather. I was always interested in religion and spirituality but I focused more on physical things like lifting and martial arts. I’ve never been into the entire astral or spiritual realm stuff until recently after something really sparked an interest

1 Like

I don’t know sorry, I came to BALG with my own tools that I was already happy with. Based on my experience with other systems, including shamanistic techniques, lightwork mediations and qigong, it makes perfect sense and will give the results it describes.

The deciding factor is whether you dedicate enough practice to it, it can take months of daily work to develop the internal connections, so don’t give up or doubt yourself, everyone can do this, just give it time.

Another source I enjoy for beginning astral projection is the book of the same title by Robert Bruce.

Right on. I have no problem dedicating time and energy to this. I’ve spent years training in the gym and have been involved in martial arts since childhood. At 25 being a veteran and all that good shit I figured it was time I started training my mind with something more complex than old books and historical documents lol

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience. I have edited your title and moved this to the correct section. Again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Howdy, and welcome to the forum

1 Like

I’ve actually never written a complete book. Although I imagine that if one were to collect up all my posts from this forum it could fill a book. Probably wouldn’t be a coherent and linear series of lessons one could follow but more a chaotic spiderweb of information. I will admit I have sort of fallen to that state of complacency that happens when you find yourself enjoying the fruits of your labor and resting on your laurels. I really should get off my ass and back to contributing to the evolutionary process. It’s kind of a synchronicity that I popped in to the forum today. I was out shopping and he sort of made it known that he had given me everything and I haven’t done anything for him lately. And it’s not like I’m being asked for much. In fact the only thing I really need to do is help others with their evolution and to be frank I haven’t been doing that in quite some time. I honestly think the best way for me to get back into this is to just start answering people’s questions. I mean everyone and their brother’s flatmate’s cousin’s dogwalker throws a bunch of information out there and just sort of expects people to figure things out for themselves. I should do something more helpful and I think just a simple Q&A would be most beneficial for everyone.

1 Like