Introduction

Hello everyone,

Not sure exactly what to say but I’ve come to resonate well with death magicks and draconian magicks after an initial introduction into the magickal lifestyle of RHP procedures, such as that of Samael Aun Weor and, as well Islamic procedures…

After prolonged spiritual exploration in these types of currents, I’ve been spiritually guided to darker arts, such as the Ahrimanian current via the Black Magick of Ahriman. I’m currently working the very beginning stages of this current, such as performing the Ignition of the Black Sun at least once a day, 101 names of Angra Mainyu nightly, and working solely with Aeshma to build the strength to overcome the obstacles that may sprout due to the nature of this current. I have also begun the blackening chakra meditation as described by c.kendall in another thread on this forum. As described, that practice alone is surprisingly effective.

Im highly invested in self empowerment in all its facets, including embodying the celestial archetypes in their most mature expression, via regular astrological studies. I enjoy Martian, plutonian, and Saturnian energies due to their being effective in wielding internal authority, but I appreciate all celestial expressions with those three being a strong base to furthering my explorations.

Welcome @Emanation

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hi DarkestNight,

I’m from the states. Been practicing some type of energy work for about 11 years. Besides mainstream religion, my first introduction into spirituality was via Samael Aun Weor. I practiced the sexual magick and meditations (including mantra work, dynamic and static yogic postures), within this system for a few years. All white light magick, geared towards removing the ‘I’ from consciousness, into a state of ‘being.’ It was the first spiritual system I found that explained the connection of all religions and their deeper meanings that could be put into practice. In simplest terms, the philosophy being that sex is that connection. Lots of dogma and with cultish tendencies in his books though.

I then was introduced to astrology and began studying natal placements, houses, etc via Manly P. Hall and used this for energetic transmutation to transform into a better version of myself. Creating a more disciplined, mature, aware, individual (these things being a major goal within my spiritual practices). I still enjoy studying the archetypes of these celestial energies to incorporate into my personal expression.

I was then introduced to Islamic Magicks and the lengthy rituals that accompany them, such as repeating a mantra at the same exact time, each night, the same number of times (sometimes a couple thousand in one nightly session), for a month. After embodying the power of that mantra, you maintain that power by chanting the mantra at least 108 times a day while driving, walking, working, etc. It doesn’t have to be in ritual like it takes to initially embody that word of power via the lengthy rituals.

As time goes on, I’ve incorporated and evolved into a darker path, such as utilizing and harnessing and feeding off lust energies for the purpose of self empowerment, influence, power, etc. Incorporating works with Santa Muerte, Elder gods, Naamah, to name a few. I’ve learned a lot from V.K. Jehannums blog upon being introduced to goetics, such as pathworking the Qliphoth.

I am now being called to Ahriman and Death Magick. I’ll more than likely order c kendalls book The Necromancer after delving into the Black Magick of Ahriman further, as I am in the initial stages of it.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile: