Introduction

Hello I’m just here to maybe learn a thing or two about magic and I’m from America and I’m curious about magic bc I always felt a calling to it I would request not having someone put a curse on me and I would like to become friends with some people and I’m so glad and grateful the universe has pulled me here to meet all who I do may you have a fantastic day also I am looking to become someone’s apprentice thanks for reading this may you all have a fantastic day :grin::grin:

Welcome.

Please use punctuation with threads you want responses to. Not a requirement per the forum rules, to be honest.

1 Like

Oh oki thank for the heads up

1 Like

Welcome @Supreme_subluminals

Do you have any experience in magick? You haven’t actually told us anything.

If you do, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

More information is required for a proper introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction, so please answer the questions.

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

It would be great to know a little more about you @Supreme_subluminals

Sure! :grin::grin:

Thank you for the warm welcome!! :grin::grin: my name is joe I’m 14 and I hope you having a fantastic day :grin::grin: I was adopted closely after birth and normally I feel it in my heart when people give me love and so that’s how I authenticate it but these people who adopted me don’t give me real authentic love those silly gooses um I was fat when I was younger and now I am skinny but I work out like every day and realized the importance of a proper diet and workout and I love animals I have a pet parakeet a dog and cat but 2 of the animals that lived here had died of cancer and one human my “sister” has gotten cancer too so that’s a bit spooky and I have this like white hardened dandruff on my head that really itchy and I I am weak if people make me feel loved but I have no real reason to hide my weaknesses bc i have nothing to hide but I hope that we can maybe become friends :grin::grin: it’s oki if not bc I learned tgat I just gotta except my fears and over come them like my fear of the darkness but I am hoping that if I don’t turn the lights on in my room that when it’s night time I will just be used to the dark I have blond hair blue eyes and I’m white as heck I just started wearing a shark tooth necklace I had as a kid I wear it bc this holds some of the good memories I have even tho my past is riddled with bad memories hmm if there is more you wish to know just let me know thank you for asking and sorry if this is too long

Oh oki so um hmm I want to learn maybe about the left hand path and someone helped me get the mark of the beast and so I guess I learned some stuff about the lhp but I mainly just feel this connection to magic and the supernatural that even as a kid I couldn’t shake away and I learned for like maybe 3 weeks but not too much I also was never invoked into a path