Introduction

Good evening from the Cosmos. I would like to introduce myself as wxdoppler. The title says it all my career is to forecast the weather and it aligns with my sun sign being in Sagittarius. I am interested in self-improvement, love, evocation working with angels and demon, authority, and just exploration in the magick world. I am following the Golden Dawn initiation by reading, “Self Initiation Into The Golden Dawn.” I have bought the magical weapons from the Golden Dawn Shop and I am building the earth pentacle through I am at 0=0 grade I feel somewhere higher a bit. I’ve been practicing the LBRP for months now on and off so consistence is going to be a problem for me as well as my subconscious doubt and fears. They always seem to slip into my concentration or consciousness through to screw up what ever I am doing. I’ve evocated Sallos or Saleos, but would like to call up my HGA or an angel or another demon for help with a situation. Thanks for reading this if you did. I’m not looking to be judged here at all.

Best Wishes to all.

Books in my collection included:
ASMODEUS: The Lord of Lust (The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers Saga)

Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons (The Gallery of Magick)

The Lesser Key of Solomon: Lemegeton Clavicula Salomonis

The 72 Angels of Magick: Instant Access to the Angels of Power (The Gallery of Magick)

Practical Sigil Magic: Creating Personal Symbols for Success

The Middle Pillar

Kabbalah, Magic & the Great Work of Self Transformation: A Complete Course

The Art of Chart Interpretation: A Step-by-Step Method for Analyzing, Synthesizing, and Understanding the Birth Chart

Planetary Magick: The Heart of Western Magick (Llewellyn’s High Magick Series)

The Kybalion

The Golden Dawn: The Original Account of the Teachings, Rites, and Ceremonies of the Hermetic Order

2 Likes

Welcome @wxdoppler

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any systems or traditions outside of the Golden Dawn, or is this your first foray into magick?

I’ve discovered magick back in 2010-11 in Alaska. I’ve heard of the others such as OTO and A:A. I’ve read a lot just not practice. Synchronicities have been on and off the past few months. It’s hard to sense them or see them for that matter. August 2020 I started doing the LBRP and it started to change my life internally and things started change. It’s hard to put into words. I’ve hit some road blocks along the way. I listen to Frater Xavier on youtube and downloaded some off his programs which are good, but I am not attached to anyone in particular. I keep finding more and more.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.