Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Emmanuel, I’m 18 years old and I’am from Romania. I just started practicing magic a week ago. I’m new to magic and my goal is to master evocation. To be onest, I kinda have a hard time practicing evocation because I live in a christian family, so I must practice in secret, if I don’t want to become homeless. So to do that I kinda need to learn to soul travel to do an evocation. Right now, all I can do is to open a sigil(at least when I gaze at it, the lines disappear and appear again in a glowing 3d form), also I can do jar and candle magic and feel the energy in my hands. Right now I’m working on my visualisation (strange thing is that i can see what i imagine, but i can not hear or feel the object, also the image is kinda blurry ), astral senses and opening the chakras. I am sorry if I wrote a word wrong. English is not my mother tongue an I’m still learning it. That’s pretty much the introduction. I hope we get along and I would appreciate if you could give me some tips on how to do soul travel. I’m opened to suggestions. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I want to evoke Lucifer if you could give me some pointers it would be greatly helpful and appreciated.

7 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

Thank you

Welcome to the fourm!! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

One of the best ways to evoke Lord Lucifer is by chanting his enn

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

Best of luck, & I hope all your questions can be answered here!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Thank you for the tips. Could you tell what will happen after I chant Lord Lucifer’s enn?

1 Like

Hello there Emmanuel, welcome to the forum :wave:t4::blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the intro! :+1:

Try this method:

3 Likes

Lord Lucifer will appear!! Don’t expect to physically see him, but you MAY hear him or feel him near you/around you/with you. At that point just talk to him with respect. Greet him, & tell him why you summoned him

From there take your conversation as you feel appropriate. Keep being respectful, & just go with the flow of it!! He responds very quickly & he’ll always be there when you call to him

1 Like

Romania is pretty cool. Dont know too much about it. I wont get into it but “For My Legionaries” is a favorite book of mine.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for the evocation method

thanks for the info and the guidance

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Thank you

Anytime :slight_smile::slight_smile: