Introduction

Hi I’m new here I’m Kyle, go by Jaron a lot and wanted to introduce myself. Watched multiple hours of you tube videos, done some spells myself with limited success. Looking for advice and to add to other people’s journey as well.

2 Likes

Welcome @drkyle

Where do you hail from?

Do you practice anything in particular?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

Hey there, I’m in Nebraska, how about yourself?
Right now more studying then practicing…curious about several different areas. Looking to dive into the area of love spells, spells to gain or attain money. Also trying transmogrification and invocation. Right now it is difficult to get too involved in spells as I have a roommate. Any advice would be helpful, just got the book be a living God and a few others. Haven’t finished any of them as yet, as I am also a writer and that takes a lot of my time.

how about yourself? Is there any invocations, or other spells that do not involve many ingredients?

3 Likes

I’m from Canada.

Take a look at our beginner tutorials.

I am ceremonial magician.

Invocations don’t require any tools at all.

There are many. You may want to look into candle magick. The only requirement is a candle, intention and visualisation.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:…thank you for sharing a little more about yourself.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check out more videos and see exactly where I fit into things…I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Hi there Kyle, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Question: I was offered a ritual by someone on here. their account is now suspended. can I believe that person or should I not?

1 Like

No, do not believe this person. They broke a major rule of this forum in offering any kind of service in PM and, if it is the particular individual I know of, they are in fact only a beginner in magick, having practiced for barely a month, and so don’t actually know what they are doing.

1 Like

Thank you, I have done rituals for other people but I don’t advertise on here…I’ve only done for people I know in person. I appreciate the help, that is why I asked someone more experienced than I am. I’ve been a couple years. Again thanks for your help.