Introduction

Hello everyone. First off, I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Sean. I was raised a Catholic and was an atheist for a couple of years. I was recently drawn to magic and the occult, like most people because of a terrible situation in my life. The love of my life broke up with me, partly because of my actions/words and partly because of circumstances. I said some harsh things and it caused a great rift between us. And this was one of the places I turned to, in order to right my wrongs and bring her back into my life. I’ve been lurking for quite a long time and decided to join. Now, before anyone comes up and gives their opinion, I understand the apprehensions that most people have with the idea of influencing free will. I’ll make it clear that I don’t personally have any qualms in doing so. As for Karma, I don’t believe in it. So if possible, please keep your opinions about these two things to yourself.
Now, I’ve read a little on the subjects of evocation and manifestation. And I’ve recently started meditating by imagining Sitri’s sigil and trying evoke Sitri. If anyone who works with Sitri can pm me, it’d be great. I’d like all the help I can get. Looking forward to learn more about the craft and achieving my goals and fulfilling my desires while also gaining more knowledge and understanding.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Is this your first attempt at using magick?

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:,

1 Like

Welcome​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes @DarkestKnight. This is my first attempt to use magic. I’ve been evoking Sitri, but I don’t know… I mean, I read on a few threads that he will talk to me in my thoughts. I am confused as to if those thoughts are mine or is it him talking to me.

1 Like