Introduction

Hey what’s going on fellas. The name I prefer to use online is Qayin, the old Hebrew way of spelling “Cain”. I like many kinds of Magick, and through the left hand path I’ve been able to personalize and create my own rituals and workings through my own rules and my own Gods and Goddesses, which is the way I prefer. I am open to learning methods. As for my goals, I’ve accomplished many things, some of the more prominent being a graduate from a very good military academy and am currently enrolled in welding school, which will finish in May, bringing the promise of good wealth that I’ve made to myself for a while now. Something I am currently struggling with is money but again, that is ending soon as I am hungry and have completed necessary workings and opened necessary gates to find my way. I hope to hear from people here, and I hope to learn much much more than I know. Hail the Great Unseen and good fortune to all :black_circle::skull::black_circle:

1 Like

Welcome.

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? You haven’t really told us anything about your experience in magick

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:,

Could you expand as to what kind of rituals and which gods/goddesses?

1 Like

Of course. I practice Chaotic Satanism as well as classical LHP. I’ve been practicing for around 5 years now, closer to 6.

1 Like

Sure thing. My rituals/workings consist of manifesting my subconscious desires and needs into my physical reality, whether it be destruction or creation Magick. I frequently use the Gods Qayin (where I got my name), Tanin’iver, and a few personal ones I will not give away as I call them by names I’ve created for them in sigil workings and manifestation.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing :grinning:

1 Like

Of course. May I ask the same of you?

I was raised Wiccan and have followed quite a unique path since I was 12.

I have many years of experience in different areas of magic, while all the way through I’ve continued to have a bond with lucifer and a few others.

Currently I’m developing my voodoo skills…after being intrigued by some recent research…

I could write an essay but that would only bore you :wink:

Enjoy you time at BALG :blush:

1 Like

Hey I’m new here

Welcome @M.a.n123 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3