Introduction + Why am I seeing this number 69?

This is mrinfinite, I’d like to know from experts that what is the true meaning of number 69 ? I’m seeing this number nearly from 5-6 months everywhere I go and when I did research about this, I found that this is some kind of angle who wants me to know that there is something big change about to happen in my life, apart from that I have seen Lucifer TV series and in one episode he was at an auction and he had that number 69 banner in his hands, I thought it’s him ! By the way from last 3-4 days I have started speaking his name loudly on highways while driving a motorcycle, because I feel that I have shown faith in God’s spirit but they don’t listen to my problems at all but Lucifer might does ! The king in the world !

1 Like

Welcome @HelpingHand It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post doesn’t tell us anything and so does not meet the requirement.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction.

Hi thanks @DarkestKnight, I personally have no experience in practicing magick as I’m just a normal guy but I want to talk to the king Lucifer ( the kind of magick I wanna learn here on forum )

Thank you for elucidating more. I have edited your title to reflect that.

Why do you want to “talk to Lucifer?”

Welcome :blush:

@HelpingHand,speaking from tarot knowledge,69 mostly mean a big change in your family life or maybe a big change will happen to you

It’s been 5-6 months I’m seeing this number.

I’m just f-up in my life and I want him to help me.

1 Like

What kind of change approximately ?

Thank you

You got sick and tired of not receiving pleasure in return and your subconscious took charge?

1 Like

If you want help from lord Lucifer check this forum:Who is Belial, Who is Lucifer and Who is Satan - Research, Masks, Gnosis and Mindfucks

1 Like

Maybe Yes !

Whatever the amount of money I invest in my business, I get nothing out of that.

Abundance,lord mammon can be helpful https://demonsanddemonolatry.com/category/knowndemons/

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’ll read that.

You are absolutely right about it, What does it mean ?

Actually I’m seeing the same number since 4 months ago and it’s freaking me out lol, I’ve been searching and understand the link with family and changes in my life but it still appears as if I haven’t noticed something, still researching

Ping me if you find something, I’m also researching and it’s leading me to Lucifer, I suppose!

I will, but I don’t get from where it may be linked with Lucifer, I know that goetic entities has number correspondences but I haven’t checked it yet