Introduction/ which demon to summon

Hello. Im head over heels about evocation and wish to summon a lifelong spirit partner. If I could choose which type of spirit to summon, I would prefer kitsune above all else, then consider yuki-onna as a solid option, followed by an angel and lastly a water elemental. Sadly, despite knowing about magick for over 5 years now, I’ve barely made any progress. At this point, Im ok with almost anything, so here I am. I decided to summon one of the demons to grant me a familiar, However, Lesser Key of Solomon propose several demons that provide familiars and Im not sure which one to pick from. Just from shallow observation I would go for Amy, however I am interested in other magician’s experience with summoning familiars and would like to hear from them.

1 Like

This doesn’t really qualify as an introduction but @DarkestKnight will tell you that.

What kind of spirit partner are we talking about?
Because I don’t think kitsune would qualify at all for a lifelong spirit partner of a human. If anything, kitsune like to trick humans. But there might be exceptions. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Welcome @Aiun It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and as @anon10524665 has pointed out, this post does not meet our rule.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience at all in magick?

If you do, then what you practice and how long you have been practicing it?

if you don’t, then what areas of magick you are interested in learning?

More information is required for a proper introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction.

2 Likes

Like a wife. Someone to talk to during the day and cuddle with at night.

If anything, kitsune like to trick humans

they do, however, according to Japanese folklore, they also make the best wives. Even the term ‘kitsune’ translates to “come and sleep” which, according to the first legend about a kitsune, is something kitsune’s human husband said to her after she was revealed to be not human.

It is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves

I would appreciate then if there were written rules about how would you want newbies to introduce themselves, coz this

• Your magick name
• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like
• Current ambitions
• Current struggles

is the only thing Ive found and it does not include stuff u mentioned

Where are you from?

Russia

Do you have any practical experience at all in magick?

yes

If you do, then what you practice and how long you have been practicing it?

started with tulpamancy, continued with chaos magic, plan to delve into pagan traditions found in shintoism later this year

Until they discover that she is not a human, same goes with Yuki Onna. Then they usually dissapear.
So will they start a relationship with someone who knows already that they are kitsune?
I’m just trying to make you think critically about this, in order for you to think your goals through properly, no offense.

And lol it is a written rule to do a proper introduction.

Then they usually dissapear.

I know.

So will they start a relationship with someone who knows already that they are kitsune?

How would I know? Still, I adore kitsune and wish to have her as my partner, even if this wish is futile.

And lol it is a written rule to do a proper introduction.

Then why is it not something that is being used to greet new members? Bot gave a link to another post, where those rules were not mentioned.

1 Like

Dunno. Maybe @Lady_Eva knows an answer to this.

Hi there @Aiun, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

I do almost all my practices outside, i make it a point of keeping them out of the house, i however tend to pick up random spirits, sometimes they’ve been dangerous in the sense of being wild but not in the sense of ill intent, I work with nature spirits almost exclusively. having a spirit wife, as far as i’ve read isn’t a idea taught in western magick it’s a Animistic practice so having a daemon for such a thing i would think would be counter productive to the magickal system.

I too would prefer nature spirits over familiars granted by goetia demons (as you can discern from my range of favorite spirits), however unfortunately there’s no guide on how to find a nature spirit other than just go innawoods and hope for the best. Its more like whether or not THEY are interested in you, so I don’t have much choice.

go out in the woods during a new moon, follow the wind blowing through the trees for a long time. look for, and follow dark spots you see. take this posture after you’ve followed a dark spot for awhile and it keeps alluding you but stays near by for you to keep following.

this will call anything within the area so take appropriate precautions. toes should be slightly facing inwards, hard to see in image. sorry for all the edits im trying to be as specific as possible.

Interesting, Ill try it in summer, though I still have half a year before that.
Are you not afraid of simply getting lost in the middle of the woods at night? In my last hike I went away during the day from my camp for 5 minutes with compass and still it took me 2 days to find the road back.

How long have you pracitced? You said “despite knowing about magick for 5 years…” in your post, so is that how long you have actually been practicing or just studying?

I mostly just studied. In those 5 years total amount of actual practice might be less than half a year. It went this way

1. Get strong obsession to practice magic
  2. Practice for a couple of months
  3. Get frustrated with lack of results
  4. Forget about practice for about a year and just lurk stuff
1 Like

Because the bot delivers the basic boilerplate T&C’s that come with this software, however as a black magick forum we obviously also have different specific rules to a baking forum or a company forum where colleagues chat about work.

The intro rule has helped us keep our forum civilised & stable for years, and matters a lot. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well Amy is good but I’d recommend Prince Orobas because he gives excellent familiars. Further he will not allow other spirits to trick or decieve you. Just my personal opinion hope it helps.

1 Like