Introduction, what can we do to spread awareness and acceptance of our community?

I understand your point of view, but I don’t agree with the mindset of “you wil face judgement and prejudice by someone so that’s ok”. I think there is a vast difference in levels of judgement and prejudice, and by brining more awareness we can lesser the amount of prejudice and judgement.

The only way to convince someone that what your opinion is right is by knowing your facts and debating. But before you do that think about whether it is worth it or not. So that’s why I asked you: What’s my benefit if I convince someone that magick is super cool? I’m not a guru looking for followers.

2 Likes

Hmm sander I wonder if you consider yourself a RHPer or a LHPer? As a RHPer I love the idea of being able to be more open, I want to help people be more in touch with themselves and their intuition, discover their inner powers and not be so afraid of the occult, it’s its own reward for me. It’s interesting to hear the LHP perspective.

1 Like

You basically want to raise “awareness” so everyone will accept and respect what youre doing? What’s with people nowadays raising awarenss of everything? You want respect? Earn it.

6 Likes

I have to admit that I am not entirely sure where I allign myself yet.

Do you put water and milk in your cup before the tea bag?

2 Likes

what.

1 Like

I don’t want everyone to accept and respect me. I want to lower the levels of prejudice and judgement the people of this community face. I don’t think that I can suddenly earn the respect from everyone, I know respect is something that must be earned.

Yes. An absolutely barbaric way of making a cup of tea. Death to those people.

1 Like

Agree.

1 Like

And just like that @A_Pariah’s point was proven with an inordinate amount.

2 Likes

But I still don’t get why. You live in Norway right? It’s not like they burn witches there atm. We can do what we want in private, and I’d be happy if it stays like that.

2 Likes

I am of the opinion that even if you get prejudice and judgement I think that’s fine, if you are strong in yourself it’s not an obstacle. I don’t think anyone here cares about the approval of outsiders :slight_smile: what is your reason for wanting to raise awareness, why is it so important for you not to be faced with prejudice?

2 Likes

I eat the tea bag and drink a glass of hot milk afterwards.

3 Likes

Most elegant. I expected nothing less.

1 Like

I wouldn’t get burned at a local witch execution, but I will be a complete outcast, and I don’t want that.

Deal with it. It comes with the territory. Or better yet, maybe don’t tell anyone?

3 Likes

If that is your greatest fear then don’t tell anyone. Look, not everyone will understand what you will experience with magick. Why bother arguing with people over it? It may be better for your reputation (and their sanity) to just keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Because I hate the idea of people disliking me or others for one’s beliefs. I don’t want to be in this enclosed circle of people for the rest of my life, I want to be out with everyone and not face prejudice, and raising awareness and acceptance of this community is one way of doing that.

Some beliefs are worthy of being disliked though.

2 Likes