Introduction-Vivian

Greetings everyone. My name is Vivian. Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I live in southern Texas. I have studied and practiced Magick for several years.
My studies began with a Wiccan Tradition and I am a High Priestess in that Tradition.
I then became interested in Michael W. Fords Luciferian and Vampirism teachings and I find that resonates with me. I am working my way through his books. I am looking forward to his new book.
I use the Gallery of Magick books daily. I have a high regard for the GOM and I find their rituals beneficial.
I am working my way through “Spiritual Warfare” by Black Witch S. I like her YouTube videos and decided to try out her book.
I am working my way through E. A. Koetting’s “Become a Living God”.
I work with “entities” by whatever label in a friendly and mutually beneficial way. I don’t worship any being. I don’t try to subjugate or control any being. My interest is in achieving positive and beneficial results for myself and those I care about.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you AbyssLord.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, nice introduction, its good to see serious practitioners joining. Happy to have you here.

Thank you Oneis3. I am happy to be here.

1 Like