Introduction topic

Yo,

I’m a barely practicing person who is interested in the occult. My start was a year or so ago and I’ve stuck to mostly the same things since then. The extent of my practice is things like the lbrp and the occasional attempt at evocation and channeling. Recently, I’ve been looking into the Goetia mainly out of curiosity and am in the process of determining how I feel about the topic. I also read tarot at a novice level and have had some success with it. I’ve lurked here for a couple of weeks already and like the place. Mainly I’m making an account because of some of the experiences I’ve had recently.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Where do you hail from?

Kentucky in the United States. How about you?

1 Like

I’m on the Wet Coast of Canada.

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

A bit of ceremonial magic. I’ve got a few books to read through. Mainly, I’d like to learn how to channel properly so I can communicate effectively. That and how to feel energy.

What do you focus on in regards to magic?

I recommend the book Spirit Relations by Bill Duvendack.

I’ve practiced for about 25 years, but my focus for the last ten or so has been the system of evocation of EA Koetting.

Thank you for the suggestion!

That is a long time to practice. Do you have any posts with some of your experiences that I could read?

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful and new things.