Introduction: The Dark Fairy

Aloha everyone!

A bit about me: I was raised with Rosicrucian teachings and mainly focused on divination until a few years ago. I studied mediumship for 2 years and a fellow student introduced me to GoM. I started with Words of Power then progressed to angel work. Recently, I’ve started to work with demons and I must say I LOVE working with them!!

My main focus is to hone my mind manipulation skills and neutralize the effects these workings have on myself.

2 Likes

Can you tell more about working with demons? What are they like and how did they help you out as a new conjurer of demonic entities?

1 Like

Welcome @thedarkfairy

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

I’ve seriously practiced for about 5 years. I’ve only started working with demons this January.

1 Like

I’m new to working with demons. I started this January. For me, working with them is calming. The connection is beautiful. I work with them following Gordon Winterfield’s process. I’ve only done petitions, not evocation. I’ve written petitions and before performing the ritual it’s manifested. My dreams are so lucid. I can’t imagine not working with demons at this point.

1 Like

Hi there @thedarkfairy, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Fair enough then. Have you seen any of them in person or are they more elusive than the old grimoires tend to have described them to new initiates?

Welcome to the forum.

No, I haven’t seen them. My natural abilities are clairsentience and clairaudience, so that is what I’ve experienced with them or sometimes nothing at all.

Thank you so much.

Welcome to the party!

lol, thanks!!