Introduction + Please help me for my exam

Hello, I’m new to you… My English is not very good please excuse me … You can call me Sambu…
I haven’t chosen my field yet, I will decide after my exam
if i can win​:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_tear:
I don’t know what else to write hehe sorry
it was my laziness that brought me here sometimes it works :sweat_smile:
I do not fully understand the use of the site yet, please warn me if I do something wrong

I am not very knowledgeable, I came to learn from you, I believe you will be generous to me.:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:
There will be an exam for the university across my country and I did not study enough for this exam…yes, the harmful side of my laziness that I mentioned above

I saw a few posts while browsing the site.i checked them all and i would appreciate it if you can give any other advice…
1 week left for the exam and I’m hopeless :(If I pass this exam, I can advance in magic because university means another city and opportunity.Can you help me?and additional information. I worked with Duke Vapula a few weeks ago, unfortunately it was not enough…I wish you love and well-being​:smiling_face_with_tear::pleading_face::pleading_face::blossom::blossom:Is it possible for me to feel the correct choices in the exam? I can’t think of any other plans :"""(

1 Like

Welcome @Sambucol It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tadition?

If you have no experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Hello, thank you so much, sorry it’s my fault
I live in Turkey, I just started to be interested in magic. I don’t have much information to share :frowning: hope I learn something here…
I patched with Duke Vapula once to prepare me for my exam.i have tarot cards but i can’t use them yet : ( after my exam i will read the hermetic introductory sciences book that’s all yet… tarot, astrology are among the main subjects I want to learnWhat else should I tell? I don’t have much to say :frowning:
and thank you I’m happy to be with you loves​:blossom::blossom:

Just to clarify, you are a beginner with no experience?

Do you mean made a pact? If so, how, if you have no experience?

Use Demons of Magick or Goticbwords of power to access the spirits listed here.

I know someone who is a master of magic. He taught me a pathwork. On Friday, I called the Duke Vapula, drew the seal and said the words… I’m interested in magic but my knowledge is very little, I think it’s called basic level.Do I also need to explain the basics I know here?And my English is not very good I’m afraid of expressing myself wrong sorry​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

thank you for your help​:blossom::blossom::pray:t2: i read this post as soon as i got it I don’t know exactly how to doI just patched with Duke Vapula

There’s no need for a Pact; get Demons of Magic or Goetic words of power and use the methods of either of the two books.

1 Like

Thank you, I will do it, I wish you a peaceful and happy day🌸

1 Like

Okay, thank you for explaining more, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

I am very happy to be with you, I wish you a peaceful and happy day​:four_leaf_clover::sparkles:

You’re welcome, you too.

1 Like

hello, I looked at the 2 books you said yesterday and I could only find one…Could you please send me the link of the Demons of magick book?Is this the other book you’re talking about?

Link one

Link two

thank you very much🤍

1 Like

You’re welcome. I hope everything works out for you.

1 Like

I hope I succeeded here, I really want to write I have an exam in 7 days panic​:smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:
thanks for your good wishes​:white_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

Sorry, I was offline.

Don’t panic, see yourself as the master of those courses, read and go make a feast on exam day.

In my country, the university exam covers all the courses and subjects we have studied during high school.So I need Miracle…I wish an intelligent soul would come and give me the right answers🥲
thanks for your good wishes🌼

1 Like

You’re welcome, keep at it.

1 Like