Introduction + Physical symptoms- very curious

Hi hi everyone. So glad I’ve found a place to ask questions and see legitimate REAL people here! I’ve been an active practicing Witch for 24 years. Very caught up in the love and light scene. Self healing, positive thoughts. High frequency all the time. I’ve had a few experiences in the last year to really change my view on things. And am really delving into LHP and demon work. I’ve ordered a few books and reading a variety of authors online. Several YouTube videos too. Getting an introduction to the demon world, so to speak. The first evening I was listening to Bune’s Enns/Ens ?? Did I spell that wrong? To get a vibe for the energy level. And woke the next day with a bloody nose- it’s been 2-3 years since having one that I can remember. So it struck me odd. Then last night, I listen to frequencies (Hz) when I sleep. I woke up a few hours later to what sounded like NOT my new age-y music but much more sinister sounding? So much so I had to focus, look at my phone to see what was actually playing. As my head cleared- it sounded normal.
Now, I’ve got a lot of experience in meditation (raising and lowering my energy) I’m actually pretty good at it. Astral projection too. I’m wondering if I’m having contact with a being or demon or even a mimic in my sleep?? I thought of enforcing my protection lines this evening and clearing the room. I’m just curious if anyone has had any such experiences or advice.
Thank y’all so much!!

1 Like

Welcome @Jett It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and you have provided enough information in this post to meet that, so I have edited your title to reflect that this is your intro.

Do you follow any particular tradition?

Thank you- appreciate it.

Started in the Faerie Trad. But moved away from my Coven and have been solitary eclectic for some time.

1 Like

Welcome.

What does Hfpb stand for?

Honestly it’s personal conjecture what you are experiencing. I have heard music that wasn’t on this plane more than a few times. At first it was a single song, now I hear other things, from violins, to old school comedy shows. Someone I know that has over 60 years of experience says that I see and hear between the planes, but lol I never could pry answers out of her, she felt I’d learn what I needed to about it in my own time.

1 Like

Then I’ll just be patient and keep going. Thanks!

And the letters are just initials. Lol

1 Like

Lol Ok I thought maybe it was some newfangled slang/acronym that my old ass hadn’t come across yet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, i found your story very interesting