Introduction + Offerings for Azazel

Edit** Hello, my name is Brittany. Im 25 years old. I (unfortunately) live in North/Central AL. I have considered myself Pagan for about 5 years now. Previously I was a devout Catholic, but I always knew I was destined for a different path. In the past 6 months I have been drawn to dark and demonic magick. Im still a baby witch and have so much to learn. As of now, I don’t have much to offer as I am still trying to figure out things for myself. So I am seeking help to be the best dark magician I can be.

Im fairly new to this type of magick. Im still learning and I will admit, im struggling a bit. However, I am VERY drawn to Azazel. Obviously im in no position to try a full evocation, but I would still like to connect with him to see why I am so attached to this being that I know nothing about. I recently purchases a Kindle copy of The Book of Azazel and I plan to read it and thoroughly study it. But for now, could anyone help me with offering ideas? I know blood is one, but is there anything else? I would like to create an altar dedicated to him. TIA!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

It is a rule here that all new members must introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have.

1 Like

So sorry. Thank you for showing me this. I have made an edit to my post.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have edited your title to reflect that this is your introduction so you don’t get asked to do another :slight_smile:

1 Like

I definitely appreciate it!

1 Like

To answer your question, you do not need offerings to make contact.

Simply draw out Azazel’s seal and meditate on it.

if you want to build an altar to him, I recommend you look into the work of S. Connolly, who has little chapbooks regarding such things as offerings available on Kindle.

2 Likes

Ok. Good to know! Would you happen to know which book specifically?

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks. :blush:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: New member intro

Thank you!!