Introduction of myself

Hey guys! BMontes here. I’m going to be talking a little about myself.

I grew up as a Jehovahs Witness. I was a pretty devoted JW for 15 years, nearly getting baptized at one point. The occult was always a fascination of mine but because of being a JW, reading such things were frowned upon. At the age of 8 I realized I could see and speak with spirits and of course again being a JW if you mentioned this, they assumed it was bad and to pray constantly. At around age 17 I pretty much said screw it, i want to expand my mind and see the “darker” side of things and began studying more and more occult on my own. I spent a good 3 years studying ritual magic, crowleys teachings and king Solomon. Towards the end of 2019, I did my first ritual. The Abramelin ritual. It was pretty crazy and intense yet it rewarding towards the end…During 2019 and 2020 I spent all my time reading the goetia and goetic demons. My first demon i summoned was Clauneck. After clauneck I went all in and summoned more demons…Orobas, Forneus…dabbled in Voudou and did some work with Papa Legba and Ayizan. Still to this day I am captivated by their beauty.

Im always interested in learning and expanding my consciousness and pushing the envelope. I’m glad there’s a forum like this for us like minded folks to talk about these kinda things :relieved:

5 Likes

Hi there @Bmontes, welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum

2 Likes

@Bmontes Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum :heart::blush:

2 Likes