Introduction of Akasha Black

Hi there everyone my name is Akasha Black. I’m a worshipper of Shakti and pure primal power. I do invocations to Shakti, Durga, Kali, Ishtar, Sekhmet, Aditi and many other goddesses. I also have experience with evocation as well. I use a black scrying mirror for evocation. I am clairaudient and hear spirit guides and other entities. I have a number of other psychic gifts as well. Currently I’m doing a lot of candle magick. I always make sure the candles bleed… that’s how you know a spell or ritual is working to fruition I’m told. I am a transgender female that is very attractive and passable as a woman.

1 Like

Welcome @AkashaBlack Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Hello there. I’m from upstate NY. I practice left hand path types of spirituality and also have experience with Buddhism. I’ve been practicing as a magician for 21 years. I do rituals with black and red candles for female goddesses mostly and find dragons blood incense works best. Currently I’m working with Ninhursag and Lilith. I’ve loved working with Ninhursag. My areas of interest are Taoism, Chinese magick, Baba Yaga, Ananke Goddess of Fate, time magick, shape shifting physically, etc.