Introduction - new member

Hi! It feels amazing to be here. I’ve been going through the forum and I feel at ease, feels like home. Knowing someone, many out there are in the same path. I have been practicing for over 20 years on and off. It’s a struggle because of my upbringing and where I live (and lived). I am looking forward to connecting with people and learning from each other.

6 Likes

Hey there Lilithcirce66 :wave: Welcome to the forum!

Im pretty sure a mod is going to come along and tell you to tell us a bit more about yourself (ie. type of magick practiced, path you follow, age, where you’re from, etc.).

1 Like

Welcome @Lilithcirce66 Please tell us more about yourself and your experience in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Practicing what, exactly? This tells us absolutely nothing about your experience in magick.

I’m sorry for the lack of specific details. I have been practicing the RHP for a for about 10 years which inlcuded reiki (master-teacher) then somewhere along the way I had an awakening or a re-awakening and it happened one night when someone, something, an entity came to me and whispered in my ear and said “I am back” I couldn’t see the face because I couldn’t open my eyes but I felt the breath. After that day my journey to the LHP started. My mother originally came from a tribe who practiced witch craft and were headhunters but this stopped about 100 years ago. Although their traditions still exist my mother left the tribe when I was born and raised me somewhere else. I am currently living in Asia now.
18 years ago a psychic told me that he couldn’t read me because something is preventing him to, it felt like a very strong feminine energy he said, no face, just she came to me when I was younger because I am just like her, and she wanted to protect me. He asked me if I painted and I said yes and he asked me if it’s a woman without a face and I said yes and he said that that’s her. Fast forward when I was still doing reiki and RHP we invited some psychic, readers to our new home because something kept trying to get my attention and they said the same thing that the psychic told me when I was 18 but this time it was a male and female energy and that’s what’s trying to get my attention.

It took me a long time to understand who I am connected to, but when I finally acknowledged it, everything in my life almost went by smoothly.

I am continuously learning though and that’s why I am here. I don’t have a specific ritual, more on following what instinctively feels right at the moment. I would love to learn about other people’s experiences and maybe share what I could.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful things.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Thank you. I am currently reading about the Draconian Ritual and I resonate well with it.

I am just glad to be here and be part of a community that I feel I belong to.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome. Btw, as for my age I’m 37.

1 Like

Welcome Lilith :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hello guys I am new in this, aged 19

3 Likes

Welcome to the dark side, Lillth :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@PaterOctavius888 here he is Serunset

1 Like

Welcome @Serunset However, this is NOT the correct place to introduce yourself, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and introduce yourself properly by telling us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Thank your for the warm welcome

1 Like