Introduction: new here. I have a situation I want advice on

Use your sicko programming to your advantage!

Learn by heart and deliver with passion the Naamah Evocation. It’s best to scream it with a whisper…at night…before bed. Stand facing North-West, if you can.

This is your audition for the part of the Black Magician in the next James Bond film, so give it everything you’ve got - especially in a low, soft voice - full of emotion.

State your promise to Naamah and keep your promise(s). If you ex is only worth a few, dried desert fruits and a couple of cubes of rich chocolate, well go with that - but there needs to be some sort of quid pro quo.

Al.

2 Likes

Recently I chanted sallos enn and glazed into the sigil I drew. I then put drops of my blood into the sigil and on each side of my petition paper.

Problem is, again, my family is in my house praying Christian prayers. And I’m not sure if that will affect the energy I’m trying to draw.

Maybe I should go outside and sit in the park across the street from me? There’s some trees around. Sorry for being all over the place, I just want to get this right.

Problem?? That’s no problem.

You live your life in your universe not theirs, so see things from your eye’s and not theirs.
They don’t need to know what is going on in your universe.

Nah, not unless it’s a nice sunny day and you want some fresh air, otherwise just do your thing and let them do theirs.

1 Like

Welcome @Thatguy21 to the forum I would look I. To angels since it’s close to your subconscious mind and then. Begin with meditation to teach your subconscious you that demons are not evil in your since but a entity that can help you solve your problem.

1 Like

I try to summon on a different place.

I made a sigil with my blood red inkt and burn hair. Than i draw a sigil just with red inkt. I did it this time outside. I draw a star a big one on the ground. And every corner a candel. I had a mirror with some candle stuf on the mirror. I summon sallos with one sigile under the mirror. And a pic of my ex gf. I had a big candle in my hand. And a ouija bord. First i diddnt work. But than i burn the normal drawing sigile. ( the blood one was onder the mirror) than i felt chill. And i summon him again. Ad that moment i saw a silent hillface on my face. It was strange and the chill it was first scary. But that was over soon alone in the dark woods and i diddnt feel scared. My face was white no eyes and a strange mouth. Of was like this l l
Than i als him to help me and what i willen to give in return. There was a heavy wind sometime but the candle diddnt blow out. When i was done i felt the chill again. And i say thank you sallos for making this pact with me. I confirm the pact one more time and the figure in mirror was moving. He diddnt respon on the ouija bord. But when i told him im end this ritueal you are free to do what you want if you go back or stay with me a little do it in peace. I love hou sallos. Than i put on my bord i do it in my back. And littlery ( no strong wind) when i look in the mirror. All of the candle and i mean all of them 7 total blows out. Just in ons second everything was dark. And the figure in the mirror was gone.

Is this a good experians? Also that je put al the candle out?

Is te pact and bond i have with him active now? I hope someone can explaim me what and how! And how long it wil take?

Hail and love sallos❤

1 Like

Officially summoning sallos later today. I have researched enough to get the ritual together. I only am trying to figure out what exactly to ask concerning my ask.

I don’t want to ask if too many demands. Maybe something like “I want my (ex name) to become obsessed with me to the point she calls me non stop” but that sounded too much. I then thought “I want my ex to remember our good times, to the point she texts me today”. Then I remembered all the drama in our relationship and was wondering if I should ask for her to “trust me again”. My mind is all over the place with this lol

Hi and welcome to the forum. You should start with learning energy work. It requires nothing, but time and quite space to practice.

You need to learn how to cleanse and protect your energy.

Hello all! Getting ready for the ritual soon

Here’s the drawing I traced of the sigil

Not impressive by any means but it’s the intent that counts lol

A day later and I see my ex say something that she’s not dealing with men that are of my zodiac sign no more. Funny thing is I keep seeing her name a little more often and asked Sallos should I check her IG before I seen her say that Kind of tempted to check her IG but ignoring the urge. Every now and again I visualize her missing me to turn the lust for results into something productive.

@Lady_Eva do you have any advice? Sorry for @‘ng you randomly but I’m still kind of new to this

Only the stuff I replied here about making sure you have no conflicted feelings, then only after you’ve got that as sorted as you can, try the whiteboard method on her, like a cartoonish image of her pushing away your star sign:

1 Like

I currently don’t have the tools that poster has (dragon blood etc) I only have a sigil I drew.

I don’t use many tools, work around that and improvise. :+1:

The evocation tut I posted doesn’t require tools: Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

Offerings and tools have their place, but you can do evocation and get results with no tools.

1 Like

Hey all, just a update on how I feel. I’m a bit sad tonight. Don’t ask me why. I have this sadness that wouldn’t go away. Talking to Sallos helps. I can’t hear him but I feel a little better. Tommorow ima do a petition to another demon to help as I think my ex feelings towards me has soured greatly. I just feel this incredible sadness.

Something like that happens to me … I meditate n come to where I feel neutral from where I can build again.

1 Like

Which demon have you summoned?

i havent “summoned” any demons … not successfully at least . dantalion sallos amon and gremory are some in my list. but not been through a successful invocation.

but i know what works in situation like yours because ive been in it.

for me
chanting kleem mantra works. do it every day.
ho’opono pono works like a charm.

the idea here is to let go of the need to control the situation. so that you can relax and from a place of calm, there is very little that cannot be achieved. i dont mean let go of the target. but just let go of the current situation. that shes not calling and xyz is not happening. law of attraction works. with a plan of course.

an idiot with a plan can beat a genius without.

forgive everything and imagine getting back together . and when u feel calm and think u can handle the situation.then go on about demons to make her call you.

2 Likes

A bit of a update on my situation. Did a 7 day candle. According to some scanners it has a lot of energy around it. My ex still has me blocked but here’s a interesting thing

A reader told me she’s missing me supporting her. She posted on IG Joking about things being too expensive the next day or so

Today she posted rose quartz crystals she designs, which signifies forgiveness in a relationship and love. Granted it’s Valentine’s Day but still

Some strange coincidences. My candle is still burning though it’s going down. Intriguing.

Remember not to react but to respond when she comes back or anything close to it . All the best mate

M actually planning a candle spell myself . Any heads ups.?

1 Like

I did a 7 day candle. I watched these videos

If you have a smaller candle, I would watch this

2 Likes

Just a bit of a update. Draw out Belial and King Paimon sigils with a red marker on pieces of paper. Want to learn more about telepathy and mind control going forward. My ex strangely made threads in other forums about dating life and referenced me, then disappeared off social media. I’m not sure how much my spells had to do with it but whatever with her at this point.

I do have issues summoning. I usually

Light the candle
Listen to the enn
Gaze at the sigil
Read out my petition
Burn it