Introduction + Lucifer through meditation

Hey, cool site, I love it.I ve always been interested in spirituality. I want to get into a good connection with Lucifer. Lemme tell you what happened yesterday. I usually meditate so I sat relaxed(sorry if my English stinks) aaand I was just talking to him, telepathically. I don t want anything from him, I just want to have a strong connection with him. And here s what happened. I began to have visions, faces eyes light shadows etc etc. The image of a handsome man repeating and after red eyes looking into mine(I had my eyes closed but I could see all so detailed) and now comes the cool freaky part.Whisper.First I didn t understand what he was saying and second he said “ready”. But so clear I jumped!! Like the whisper was in my ear. It was amazing tho. I honestly Don t know what to think

Welcome @veraishere It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

Done! :blush::blush::blush::+1: Thanks

So…you have no experience in magick then, from what I infer from your edit that answers not a single one of my questions?

No with magic no.

Thank you for elucidating more. I have edited your title so people know this is your introduction. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Yes. Thank you so much

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like