Introduction + I need help

Hello everyone,

My name is Jackie.
I am currently struggling in my life which led me here. I’m still seeking answers about something that has been haunting me for a while know, but I will get to that in a minute.

So, my backstory is nothing special, I grew up in a family of atheists , where noone really cared about belief systems etc.
I never believed in black magic or entities or the Left Hand Path and always thought of it as a really dumb thing to follow.

Until about a year ago. I had a friend who claimed to be of the LHP and he told me that I should try delving into it and that it would “change the way I saw the world”. So one night I decided to search about it and came across a summoning ritual video. One of those DON’T WATCH OR ELSE SMTH WILL HAPPEN videos. Of course I didn’t believe something like this would work so I decided to watch the video until the end just to prove to my friend and myself that all this is fake.
The video ended and I was bored to death , of course nothing had happened as I had expected.

That night when I went to sleep I started hearing eerie whispers and I’m pretty sure I saw balls of red light into the dark. I was scared and I even begun praying to god at some point. I really don’t know how I managed to sleep that night…

Even though I never saw the light balls again the whispering never left. It’s not constant ,but it comes when I least expect it and creeps me out. I made the mistake of telling my family about it and they made me see a psychiatrist who is discussing the possibility of schizophrenia.
I came here as a last resort hoping someone could help even a little.
Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome.

It’s possible that you opened yourself up to something in the video.

Research and learn a method of banishing. If the whispers cease after a week of daily banishing, then it was a spirit.

If it doesn’t, then there may be a psychological issue.

@Blasphemous
Welcome to the forum.
I’m sorry to hear about what you’re facing at the moment. Unfortunately I don’t have anything to say in a situation like this, but if you feel like my blessings have any value then they’re yours. I wish you the best of luck :slightly_frowning_face::black_heart:

Thank you both for answering.
I will surely research about banishing. I just don’t know what to do with it since I’ve never really done similar stuff and I feel confused.

Thanks Mystic Void, I do appreciate your blessings.

Try this. Speak it forcefully, and with conviction. Repeat it 9 times, any time you hear the whispers or if you feel uncomfortable. It is an angelic banishing incantation.

1 Like

it depends on what you have summoned. but a basic repel spell is to…

1. get into a meditation
  2. focus your attention on the energy state of your body, mind, emotions (try to be positive) and any other aspects of yourself
  3. slowly expand this awareness and focus your field on your surroundings
  4. repeat this process in every room and significant location to you until it feels very strong
    what you have done is tuned your corner of the universe to your field. If this mysterious entity is not a fan of positive energy then it should be repelled and eventually leave you alone. I hope this helps and good luck!

Welcome to the forum. Learn how to protect your energy.