Introduction + Control Lightning and Wind

Seems like you’d be more aligned to psionics. Aerokinesis, electrokinesis or in this case Atmokinesis, such as that. While technically magick and psionics are pretty much the same with different paths to the same goal. Psionics is more direct magick and what’s normally talked here is indirect magick.

Indirect magick is things like calling on external forces to carry out your will such as evocation/invocation, ritual work that calls for some entity etc while direct magick is using only your energy to carry out your will.

I’ve personally worked on aeroK, electroK, and atmoK a few times, there was two times where there was a flood issue here or we were in a flood warning and it was raining heavy and each time I managed to move the rain to Houston Texas away from my town.

1 Like

Thank you for your response blueberry I have just read up on hermetics and will see if I can get a copy of Franz Bardons book,Ireland is beautiful indeed I travelled for 20 years but love being home amidst green rolling hills covered in moonlit mist.

Natural

Thanks for your message Rungr,psionics sounds very interesting I will read up on it immediately.
I guess I woild lean more towards using my will than invoking help,it’s possible that is just my ego but my experiences in the past were pure will so will def check psionics out.

Natural

Nothing wrong with it being your ego, a healthy ego is fine.

1 Like