Introduction + Control Lightning and Wind

Hi I have in the past witnessed someone controlling the wind and I myself controlled Lightning calling a lightening strike within feet of myself.
I am new to this forum but have been looking for advice on what path to take to further my learning.
I have no experience practicing magic but have naturally had a power in years past which gave me some amazing experiences without me knowing quite how I achieved the results.

Any wisdom or help would be greatly appreciated.

Natural

1 Like

Welcome.

It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so I have moved this post to the appropriate section and edited your title as you have given enough information to meet the criteria.

1 Like

Thank you DarkestKnight I appreciate your help.I literally just found this site so will have a good look through and try familiarise myself with the rules.

Natural

1 Like

Hello best thing to do is figure the path you your self want to follow lhp or rhp after that is would be best if you find a guide spiritually that deals in weather changes I sometimes can cause storms so easy to say furfurs is and always will be my pick but there are others who can help you control learn and master new powers and new things

Hi thanks for your response, I literally just found this site. I actually have no knowledge of left hand or right hand path those terms are all ne to me, what is furfurs?,I guess I have a lot of reading to do,I have a history of meditation and have read lots on religions,buddhism,hinduism etc and done some kundalini yoga.However despite experiencing some amazing powerfull moments with weather and some psychic abilities I have never know where to look to further my knowledge,I have a feeling I may find some answers on this site and possibly a path I may be able to follow,

Thanks

Natural

2 Likes

Wow freshly new furfur is a demon and my spiritual spouse and as weird as that sounds cause your new it’s normal lhp rhp are paths you can choose to be on that will help you decide where you want to go rhp is the how you say angelic kinda thing and lhp isn’t
Most of us work with variety of entities to help in our own personal goals and paths still weird I know but there is alot of info on here worth researching before you think we all need to be in Arkham asylum lol research and decided from there and well I can walk you through every thing you need to know well any one here can but i like to help those who are new

1 Like

@Natural There are many ways to conjure storms, from summoning angels, demons, and elementals, to calling upon gods such as Zeus and Thor, to mastering the four elements within and without yourself.

I think, if you have a natural affinity for storm magick, you might want to focus your search on the elements, which can be approached through many different systems of magick, such as Hermetics.

3 Likes

yep I am absolutely new to all this,I wouldn’t think anyone need end up in Arkham asylum lol,I have witnessed many things that go beyond normal day life, I have always had an interest in anything spiritual, I suppose I have always used magic as in wishing for things which materialise after proper and precise meditation and focus,I am guessing the word invoking may be just the same process.
I understand the duality of everything in life so can understand the use of both left hand and right hand.
I am 48 years of age and can admit I have run a little with both angels and demons in my time, I have always found great peace in the word balance. Thanks for taking the time to explain a bit more to me,like I said I have a lot of reading to do and will enjoy reading more on this new subject,Will read up on furfur also sounds interesting.

Natural

1 Like

He is just the sweetest thing in the world and he is extremely amazing however you call him make sure you have no electronics in the room he can fry it’s a really bad habit he has when he comes made my whole house surge the the other day lol

1 Like

Thanks DarkestKnight I will look into Hermetics, I had such a powerful experience with lightening I scared myself and thought I’ll never do that again,I kind of got busy afterwards on a musical path but the experience has over the years almost always been calling me to investigate it further.
lots of reading to do and feeling positive I may again get to create another invigorating experience.

Natural

1 Like

I guess my experiences so far have been out in nature so that makes sense to stay away from electronics, I will mention his name next time I am in the woods jogging,can take a breather and sit for a while and see if I can sense anything,I like the name furfur

1 Like

He might be your guide then if his name sticks with you

1 Like

why am I thinking cute,furry and cuddly,kind of goes against all my preconceptions of a demon
then I am new so I just don’t know he probably is just that

1 Like

When I first started last year I said I wanted a cute furry cuddlely demon that does everything I wanted​:joy::joy::joy: he is at most cute not small and Abit dangerous if he is mad smh deer demon is still by far wonderful tho

1 Like

I guess approach everyone and everything with an honest respectful heart.

1 Like

That is the best way to go but well demons they are all wonderful to work with some really stern others extremely funny others are soft spoken and like to listen to your day and vent about your problems I have 23 gaurdians n counting and work with 10%of that list at the moment each treat you like friends family some you may grow to love as a lover it’s just still for me off but I myself am happy I chose this path since I’ve made new friends and some way some how got adopted as a daughter or something complicated but if you go down the full list I am almost positive more will call out to you and may even show up face to face it’s again odd but they do that

1 Like

I look forward to some encounters, it’s bedtime here in Ireland so I may meditate myself off to sleep and maybe leave myself open to a few visitors in my dreams, nite nite and thanks for being so welcoming, I look forward to lots of new learning.

Peace and love

Natural

1 Like

Good night n it’s really no probably

1 Like

I will share any experience I have.
Nite

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Franz Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetics might be of interest to you, he deals extensively and systematically with elements. Your experiences sound amazing :slight_smile: Ireland is a beautiful place. Have a good night

1 Like