Introduction as per required

Hello! I’m Elijah and I’m from Kansas and I signed up here so I could have another place to talk about magick and demons and whatnot with others.

I’ve been a Heathen for a few years now, working mostly with Odin and Loki during that time, and I feel like I’ve learned a lot since I started. In terms of magick I mostly prefer to do things on the astral, as I feel it works better for me, so trance-work for me is a must. It helps me get a better handle of what’s going on over there.

Energetic vampirism (a.k.a. psychic vampirism) unfortunately is something I’ve had to deal with, y’know so I don’t leech off of people without their consent and all that. That’s not cool. Chaos magick interests me, as does seiðr. I do divination occasionally, when I need it. I’ve ran into some minor demons from time to time, and I’m currently working with Astaroth on some things. It’s been an interesting experience, to say the least, lmao.

I’m a bit shy and therefore somewhat scared to reply from time to time. If you think that’s happened, feel free to give me a kick in the ass. My anxious brain needs it sometimes.

No pics because I’m camera shy :v:t3: Have a good one, y’all.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums, you stick around here long enough and you will get out of being shy. Feel free to ask away if you need anything there are no stupid questions when it comes to magick.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an intro, and welcome.

1 Like

Hi, welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like