First let me talk a little bit about me, so that You can better understand where I am coming from. For now I am looking for a ways to change myself for better, improve and be best version of myself. I looked into Vadim’s Zeland’s Transsurfing, read some works on Kabbalah’s Thirteen Principles, watched some motivational videos with meditations and so on. In all that I found few points that exists in all of them:
- There exists place, ether, reality, dimension or whatever You want to call it, that embodies all possibilities and You can get what You want.
- Employ self observation from a side and dissect Your behavior for improvement.
That for me serve as a proof of a Chinese Dao or Tao: that there is a lot of ways to “Immortality/Godhood”:
Sword Dao, Music Dao, Martial Dao, Scholar Dao and so on, when You reach High enough level of understanding of Heavens Laws in one of them You reach Your Ascension. And that is going against Heaven. Or maybe I just red to much Chinese novels on cultivation.
That led me to Luciferian Magick and it’s practitioners goal to become deities. While I always was interested in occult, mysticism and magic, but I had no resources to get information as I had no computer, or internet and library where I lived had no books in that direction (yes we had only one public library and one school library), closest ones was about Greek mythology, or some fantasy ones. First time I came in some contact with Luciferian Magick workings 7-8 years ago, when I found a website dedicated to it, it piqued my interest, but in the end it come only to obtaining some information, due to some constraints. Second time is now. First I half red “Book of the Witch Moon”, I didn’t red it to the end, because of realization of my lack of fundamental knowledge. That at least gave me direction, in a name of author. So I found a collection of books that someone made “The Order of Phosphorus [Michael W. Ford]”, it includes: “A modern approach to a medieval Magickal Art”, “A Rite of the Werewolf”, “Adamu - Luciferian Tantra and Sex Magick”, “Adversarial Light - Magick of the Nephilim”, “Akhkharu - Vampyre Magick”, “Azothoz”, “Beginning Luciferian Magick”, “Black Witchcraft”, “Book of the Witch Moon”, “Book of Wamphyri and Shadows”, “BOTD - Die Kunst des Wamphyrismus”, “Calling Down The Moon and the Shades of Lilith”, “Casting The Circle”, “Chaos Magick and Luciferism”, “Diabolus - An Exploration of the Adversary Within Magick”, “Gates of Dozak”, “Infernal Union”, “Invocation of the Adversary”, “Liber HVHI”, “Liber Satangelica”, “Luciferian Goetia - The Book of Howling”, “Luciferian Goetia”, “Luciferian Initiation”, “Luciferian Sorcery and Set-Typhon”, “Luciferian Sorcery”, “Luciferian Witchcraft”, “Magick of the Ancient Gods”, “Maskim Hul - Babylonian Magick”, “Midnight’s Circle”, “Naos”, “Nox Umbra”, “Oath of the Circle of The Order of Phosphorus”, “Ordo Azariel”, “Paitisha”, “Phosphorus”, “Psychonaut 75”, “Satanic Magick - A Paradigm of Therion”, “Scales of the Black Serpent - Basic Qlippothic Magick”, “Shades Of Algol”, “The Abyss and Tabaet”, “The Beholders of Night”, “The Bible of the Adversary (TOPH Edition)”, “The Bible of the Adversary”, “The Binding of Shadows”, “The Book of Cain”, “The Book of Pleasure”, “The Book of Tahuti”, “The Calling to the First of Witch Blood”, “The First Book of Luciferian Tarot”, “The Luciferian Path & The Witches Sabbath”, “The Mystery Revealed”, “The Order of Phosphorus - Initiatic Guidebook”, “The Sigil of Adversary”, “The Vampire Gate - The Vampyre Magickian”, “The Workings of Babalon”, “TOPH - Introduction Booklet”, “Vox Sabbatum”, “Workbook for Grade 0 Void and the Abyss”, “Yatuk Dinoih”.
For now I red “A modern approach to a medieval Magickal Art” and “Beginning Luciferian Magick” fully, and, as I mentioned before, half red “Book of the Witch Moon”. Therefore my questions could sound stupid from perspective of more experienced and knowledgeable piers.
First I want to assure that I will read all of these works, and maybe some others referenced inside these works, or mentioned in Your answers, if it will be in my means to get them.
Now after long intro, lets get to my questions, if answer to these are already answered in some place, please, kindly redirect me there:
First, about ritual tools. In “Beginning Luciferian Magick” it is said that “None of these ritual tools are required for practice,…”. For me main concern is: One, low-key as I live with other people in apartment that we rent. There can be problems with roommates or landlord if seen. Two, finances, as right now I am between jobs and on some savings I have.:
- Altar – self explanatory, as it have been mentioned that it can be constructed inside a mind by imagination.
- Chalice – can it be some nondescript cup with some symbolic (circles, sigils) painted on bottom?
- Candles – how much color matters? Can one color be exchanged for another?
- White & Black Hilt Blades – can it be some pocket knives with painted or etched symbolic, that You always have in Your pocket?
- Some oils for consecration and other needs – I live in one of three Baltic Countries and for now don’t know any shops that sell ritual stuff. Internet shops isn’t an answer (at least for now), as my financial situation doesn’t allow me buy anything that cant be bought by little cash that I have currently. Can these oils be accessible in mundane stores, like beauty or soap stores, or maybe have other names, or can be made with easily accessible materials?
- Circles – size? Is it enough if magician can only just step in in circle, or does he have to step in certain part of it? Can it be made from lets say string, or does it have to be something like paint, chalk, flour or other traditional materials?
- Bowl – same as with Chalice, by changing cup to bowl.
As it is said, that “None of these ritual tools are required for practice,…”, how do You do rituals? Use Your imagination, use substitutes, exclude, or ignore parts where tool is needed? Or is there another ritual version without tools?
Second, language of chants. Well, books are in English, as You may already noticed, I not native English speaker. Should rituals be in English? What about poor pronunciation? Can it be translated, if so should they rhyme, or have some other rules?
Thank You for Your time and answers.