Introduction and looking for some helpful advice

Hi, I’ve been doubting about sign in into the forum, but I finally decided to do it. First of all, sorry for my English, it’s not my native language.

I’m 29 and lately I’ve started to be more interested in the occult, even though since I was a child I was attracted to these subjects. I must say I mostly work with divination tools.

I decided to write here because I would like to learn from people with more experience than me, and also because I have this feeling that Lady Lilith has been calling me. I must say I have never work with any deity since I feel I’m not ready yet and it would be disrespectful towards them, that’s why I find her calling somehow strange.

The first experience was last year, I was drawing without any particular idea on my mind and when I finished it I was sure the woman in the drawing was Lilith. I didn’t think about it too much until some months ago when I found myself randomly with her name on my mind, also I started to see some shadows around me, curiously there was a particular spirit that was bothering me even before these events, but since I started to think about Lilith it has gone.

Also I read in this forum that spiders are related to her, and since I was a child I’ve been surrounded by them, and even if it sounds weird I feel protected whenever I see one in my room.

I ask for some advice because I don’t want to be disrespectful towards Lady Lilith in case she’s calling me, I’m sure I’m not ready to work with her, and I feel I have nothing to offer.

Thank you for reading me.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.