Introduction and help needed

Been here for a long time. So I decided to create an account.
I am from California United States.
I am 23 years old. I have started reading black magick books a year ago. But I haven’t done any magick yet.
I follow Left hand path and I want to be successful in speaking communicating with goetic spirits
So I have chanted demonic enn drew their sigil and even threatened them to come with all my intent. I also used sandalwood incense for dukes and now I use lavender for presidents of goetia(glasya labolas)

So is the goetia real?

I have no more money left to buy books

I have bought EA 's baneful magick and I need to get started with the master curse which is calling 9 nine demons

I cannot succeed without eliminating enemies.

So help would be appreciated.

Want to summon glasya labolas forcalor

I have cursed vepar with all my intent and burnt his sigil to ashes.

I also practised fasting getting into trance state but seems like I am speaking to myself with my own problems

1 Like

Welcome @Ornias

Where are you from?

Have you worked on developing your senses to see and hear spirits? It doesn’t just happen all by itself.

California is in USA west coast.
Want to hang around???:us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::beers:

I have worked on my third eye chakra
And yeah at least I can feel them

I can feel if there is energy shift

Full evocation, like the curse in Baneful Magick takes a lot of practice. It’s not something you are going to be able to do right off the bat.

Try this to begin:

1 Like

But there is no evocation in baneful magick
I just need to feel them state my request and its done. EA haven’t talk much about evocation.
And I have visualized my end result for 35 mins at least. For 3 days at zahgurim sigil

Didn’t work anything so I decide to do the master curse invoke the belial paimon yes yes end to guland

So I just need to feel them but I cannot feel them
Like when you go to a house which has not been visited in long time not cleaned has a bad energy with it

As I said, learn to open the seals. I just looked at my copy of Baneful Magick, and that is what he says to do. Open the seals and call the spirits forth.

But how to open them

He just said to come forth for mur***
I call you in this temple to slay

I thought seals would be opened like that

If not how to open the seals
I need to get rid of this people
Disturbing my inner peace of living

EA just wrote in such a way about zahgurim
I got so interested visualized end goal for 35 mins for 3 days
But nothing happened felt very angry

This is how.

Applies to pretty much all spirits, so didn’t feel like rewriting it :stuck_out_tongue: A one way call, is indeed still a call if the right effort and time is put into it.

1 Like

You begin the ritual with a statement of intent, where, after laying out the seals, you proclaim, “Demons of destruction, spirits of bane, angels of disease, I call you here into this Temple to muder.”

Then, in the very next paragraph, it talks about opening the seals one by one. The full quote from the ritual is, "Let your vision move towards the first seal, that of Belial. Holding your right hand, palm down, over the seal, feel your will to power and intent to murder flowing through your body, out of your hand and into the paper. Gaze into the seal and open it…"

I already linked you the technique.

1 Like

Hold on

gaze into the sigil and open it

I can charge the sigil like that holding ye right hand feeling my will and power into the paper. but open it?

I am slow learner so excuse me for that

No, holding your hand above the seal fills it with energy, but it is your gaze that opens it.

Oh I got it
But gazing is another thing

Ea says look at sigil like you are observing your lover
Should I look through shapes circles cross

Your sketches are really good. I will tell you if I can feel something

1 Like

It is a soft gaze, not a stare.

The best way I know to describe it is to pretend there is a window between you and the seal, and you are looking through it at the seal… Now, pull your vision back slightly so you can look at your imaginary reflection in the glass. When you do that, the seal will blur slightly. Hold that gaze for a few minutes, and the seal will begin to open up and seem to fade in and out.

1 Like

Now I must do this ritual and summon other spirits too

Can I substitute black candles with white candles
Or can I paint white candles with black marker

This man needs to die

Cant take this anymore

Also @DarkestKnight if u want me to add anything tell me I will do that if I can

Yes, you can use white candles. They’re mainly used for light anyway.

1 Like