Introduction and a Question

Hello! My name is Cameron. I’ve always been interested in spirits and demons, however only just recently have I delved into the complexity of it. I’ve been doing some research about demons and evoking, however I have not come upon an “evoking guide” of sorts. It might not exist, idk. Just wondering if something like this exists. I’m specifically interested in evoking Lucifer, if that makes the question easier to answer. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hello! There is actually an evocation tutorial if you use the search bar above that is pretty good. EA’s system is also pretty effective as well. There are actually different forms of evocation based on different traditions (not to mention countless personal variations) so try as many as you can and see what does and does not work. Practicing mediation and visualization techniques do wonders as well. Practicing and experimenting is how you grow as a magician/magi/sorcerer/witch/insert other title here. Good luck and welcome again!

Welcome to the BALG forum.

There are many evocation guides available here. Please use the little magnifying glass on the upper right and type in “evocation guide.”

They exist here.

But you should practice doing the searching yourself next time. Type in some key words and scroll down.

Thanks! :blush: