Introducing myself

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to drop a hello to you all. I’m Melanie and it’s nice to be here. I found you guys via reddit and I’ve been practicing spell-craft since 2012. I hope you all have a great day.
~Mel

6 Likes

Welcome.

Please tell us more about your experience. What, exactly, do you mean by “spellcraft?”

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

DarkestKnight,
Thank you for the welcome and leaving a comment. For me I call “witch craft” “spell craft” the casting of spells. I’m not huge on the word witch for myself. I started on my path years ago because I felt that I was an outsider looking in at the Lutheran church I had attended; I started reading different things on the occult, witchcraft ext…and a lot of it lined up with what I believed in.

I do a lot of candle magick, no jokes, I have a lot of them in my closet. I tend to work with a lot of the Norse gods, Poseidon, Bridgit, my guides and animals. Lucifer just made himself known to me in a dream last night, so I’m planning on working him as well.

My biggest success spell wise was causing a storm to come in when we needed the rain. We had a bit of a drought.

I hope this answers your questions.

~Mel

3 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience :slight_smile:

Anytime! If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. :slight_smile:

Welcome… :waning_gibbous_moon:

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Beautiful intro!, may I ask in what shape Lucifer showed up to you and what he had said, its not neccessary for me to know, i am just curious :slight_smile: however if its personal, i understand

Thank you!

Thank you, glad to be here! :smiley:

Thanks Tiber.

It’s fine, I’ll share. Lucifer was in the shadows, I couldn’t see him but I did sense him there. He was near my late Grandma, who I was sitting next to. He said to me “Don’t worry Melanie, you’re getting William back.” (my ex) and for sure I knew it was Lucifer, I can still feel his energy.

2 Likes

:smile::smile: