Introducing myself

Hi!
Good morning to all of you. I have been observing and stumbling across this forum many times. I have read the book NAP and tried some spells from that. And yesterday I tried to evoke Duke Dantalion.
I am trying to manifest my ex bf back into my life.
My personal experience with magic is nil otherwise. I would like to learn more.

1 Like

nice to meet you and welcome.

Just make a better one LOL

1 Like

Thatā€™s the thing! I have no idea why I am so attached to this particular guy. I have gone no contact since 7 days now but it feels like 7 years. This extreme attachment and heavy feeling is making me really sad.
I have requested Duke Dantalion for his help in getting my ex to email meā€¦ I have promised to offer him tea, honey, red roses and incense if my boyfriend emails me by tonight. Also to praise his work in this forum.
In the morning I had the strangest dreams. Like someone was pressing into my tummyā€¦ And once someone grabbed my neck.
I donā€™t know what that means.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Perhaps it would be better to request assistance in letting your ex go? You have a greater probability of this method actually working.

Never love anything so much you cannot see it die when the time comes.

1 Like

Thank you for your response.
U mean like ask help to help myself free from attachment to my ex?
I guess itā€™s an easier option. But feel sad to do that.
If in case I fail to get my ex back is there anything that I can do to reduce this heavy burden of loss Iā€™m carrying jn my heart? Itā€™s like a heaviness I canā€™t shake off that makes me want to cry in between work. Itā€™s a suffering I donā€™t know how to stop myself from

I usually try and get over this without using magic and instead by using my own strength. Magic cannot fix everything.

The first few days and weeks are going to be extremely tough. You will feel like you have lost a part of yourself because in my view you actually have. I view sex as not only a physical act of pleasure and reproduction but also a metaphysical act in the sense that when you ā€œmake loveā€ that is what you are doing, quite literally. It is why you can open ā€˜gatesā€™ to the acausal continuum when you have two people who have excellent chemistry engaged in sexual union. Anyway, I believe that a synthesis of consciousness occurs during ā€œmeaningfulā€ sex and that a part of you and your sexual companion is sacrificed to make this energy known as ā€œloveā€. This energy stays with you for the entirety of your life unless you perform some kind of cleansing or detox ritual.

You should hang onto this energy no matter how much it hurts because it makes you who you are and reminds you of the true nature of all lived existence: tragedy, suffering and pain. And mark my words, you will change in some way because you have to go through a metamorphosis in order to survive. Not many people are capable of doing this but as the old adage goes: ā€œwhat does not kill makes strongerā€ (eventually).

Know that you have so much left to uncover and experience and create and destroy, and try to find someone who sees this in you too.

1 Like

Thank you. Reading your reply gave me courage. And hope for my future.
Bless! Selfless act of helping and advising an unknown person like meā€¦ This made my eyes go moist with gratitude.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: