Introducing myself

Hi! I’m Stephanie. Just here to introduce myself. i have been on my spiritual path for a few years now. Still wanting to connect with demons. Have been very drawn to them, especially Lucifer. Haven’t tried to connect yet, besides randomly saying his name or talking to him here or there and not sure if that even works, would like to know some steps to take to get there. i have a son, so would like to know how to start on this path without putting him in any danger or open any wrong doors which is the only reason it has taken me so long and I’ve been hesitant. I grew up Seventh Day Adventist and left the church and found myself since. When i was in church i was called the devil etc for questioning certain things and finally woke up one day. And here i am. I truly feel this strong love and connection to Lucifer. He used to be in my dreams when i was in church and i didn’t feel scared in my dreams but in my waking life was extremely brainwashed. would like to start on this path and have a close relationship with not just him but also Satan, and other demons I’m called to work with. I want a bond and especially need their protection over mine and my sons life. I felt extremely protective of them while i was in church and empathized. Never felt they were “bad” or “evil”

I am so thankful i came across Eric. I’m not even sure how or when but it started on YouTube and i was very upset when he was banned and his channel was removed. I have been watching and learning from his videos for a while now and i am so thankful to have found him again on Odysee and here i am. Just purchased the Wealth Magick book as well. Feel really great about it and about this path and truly eric has been one of the greatest teachers.

Looking forward to learning more and be part of a community where I’m not looked at as crazy :rofl:

4 Likes

Welcome @ConsciousSteph

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and roughly, how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Hello Stephanie. I noticed from your introduction that you had been a Seventh Day Adventist. I too grew up as an SDA and was quite immersed into the religion. After feeling especially empty and abandoned one Sabbath afternoon I started thinking about the story of Job and how he was also was abandoned by god. Poor Job’s innocent family was murdered and he himself was physically tortured to within inches of his life for no other reason than to stroke god’s pride over a bet with the Devil. With a God like that, who needs enemies ?

Job 2:3 NIV
Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though YOU INCITED ME AGAINST HIM TO RUIN HIM WITHOUT ANY REASON.”

After realizing that god was not worthy of worship it seemed that a light was switched on and the history of god’s torture and abuse of the entire world came into clear focus.

I found it interesting that you felt a strong attraction to Lucifer. After being abandoned by god it was Lucifer that I felt most compelled to connect with. I was always asking Lucifer to open direct communication with me as soon as it would be permitted. I fortunately found a path working to make a more direct connection with Lucifer and have established a very nice working relationship with him. The book is “Lucifer And The Hidden Demons” by Theodore Rose. Lucifer is very tangible and accessible. He and the rest of the Spirit family are eager to help us with our lives. I will be happy to share what I can so as to help facilitate a closer relationship with him.

Greetings Steph, I’m also new here! I always found it odd how Lucifer is known as the Light Bringer and giver of knowledge to humanity yet somehow is considered evil and the devil yet Christianity is the religion that actively suppressed knowledge for hundreds… thousands of years. Imagine where we’d be if not for the dark ages! I like to think Jesus would truly be disgusted with what his name is affiliated with nowadays.