Introducing Myself

Thank You Much. I was about to give up and continue to be alone in this journey. Thanks much :heart:. Blessed to be here

1 Like

Never give up… I have been through a lot myself and contemplated on giving up all the spiritual practices that has lead me this far… But something always stopped me. I got up stronger from the ashes of the past! All hail to the god/goddess within you, me and everyone. All the best…:+1:t2::+1:t2::metal:t2:
Much love :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Welcome, is Isis your name given, or your Magick name chosen yourself?

1 Like

Thank You Much for the confirmation and I accept it and I’m not going nowhere u just really gave me the peace I’m looking for so thanks much​:100::heart:. Now lol I’m feeling I’m gonna get my answers here I feel I belong here :blush:. Thanks Much

1 Like

It’s my magic name some call me Sheba Anukis those are my magic names :heart:… I’m Redd by name​:blush:

2 Likes

I see :slight_smile:

1 Like

One day a friend came needing help since police was helping her. She handed me a few police reports and all of a sudd I went into a trance, crying, chant, dancing then I took some salt and put in her paperwork and left it in the salt circle. 30-45 minutes later information was written in the line the police was suppose to had the bad person name at. The room got dark I. Day Light. From that day Both coworkers have been callin me Sheba Anukis or Isis Montu. I’ve had the names for two years now

1 Like

People say they can feel things when I come around. If I’m spazzing like Real Talk. I’m in one part of the city while they are in another part. If I’m spazzing they said they can hear me and remind u I’m nowhere around them. I’ve have had people call my phone to ask me was I goin off on a person; or they will call asking me was I going off. Sometimes I forget I did. I had a few people telling me in other states that they heard my voice when I was spazzing. I even had them to repeat what they heard on their end and … wow I is all I can sat​:rofl::rofl::heart:

1 Like

Idk why but even through text you seem like a really heart warming guy. I don’t really have the words for it. Welcome…

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks for having me and … lol I finally got it😊

1 Like

welcome to BALG. I have some useful information on my journal .

1 Like

Okay @Fallen_Human , this is getting ridiculous. Do you really have to push your journal into every intro thread? This makes 16 so far.

1 Like

lol… just trying to be helpful! i mean it took me a minute to write all these posts or notes in my journal to make it useful for beginners. Honestly, i wish someone gave me such a thread when i first joined here.

I assure you… i am just trying to help, but if u feel its too much than please feel free to delete the posts.

also… here is a new members response to it:

1 Like

Helpful is one thing. Spamming every intro thread is another thing entirely. Even Purple didn’t do that with her threads for beginners. I understand wanting to provide useful information but it really doesn’t need to be posted everywhere.

2 Likes

Got it and please don’t compare me to someone who breaks “houses” and has no morals

I don’t know what that means lol

1 Like

if you really want to know pm me. cause i feel not all BALG needs to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, you should link your journal to the tutorial page. We usually direct newbies there:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/43

1 Like

done .

1 Like