Introduce

Hello. Am Tina. Am new to this blog and new starting my journey on Left Hand Path. Am undergoing E.A video training for Left Hand Path and also E.A. Mastering Divination: Omniscience Video Program training and on top reading E.A books :love_you_gesture:t2:. Still don’t bloody know where have I been and why was I resisting for nearly 40 years to go that way cause I always was pulled towards deeper meanings and being different.

Have court tomorrow so first time ever going to do evocation with Belial in about 20 minutes. Have myrrh incense that going to burn few sticks, black candle With my blood on it also glass of whisky and some chocolates. I just didn’t come to the part in the E.A training regarding how to offer all - do I burn it ? Chocolate and whisky I mean ? You don’t actually eat and drink your self ? I know J.S burned Whiskey but can you burn chocolates too ? And after offering is done best to burn Belial Sigil with my blood on it right ? Or to keep it and keep feeding with my blood till court went in to my favour ? ( just to add J.S performer ritual for me but said it’s good idea to do introduction my self also to Belial. :love_you_gesture:t2:

Welcome @Tina3

Where are you from?

Is this your first experience with magick?

EA does not teach about offerings, as that is not part of his system. It belongs more to the practice of demonolatry than ceremonial magick.

Not generally, no. You state that the food or drink is for Belial and then leave it on your altar for at least 24 hours.

You can burn the seal, but in my opinion, it would be more effective if you carried it with you into court. Burn it afterwards. And you only need to feed it with your blood once.

1 Like

Living in United Kingdom but originally from Eastern Europe.

Was really in too “white magic , herbs candles shit like that. But was always pulled deeper my mom till today saying just don’t do voodoo :))) so tell no one what I do - she keep saying it will come back in boomerang as karma or you will go to hell for that - grown up in very strict Catholic household even my two uncles was priest but never felt that I belong there hated this shit as a child - every Sunday to church Gods day only was wrong God to me.

Wow thank you SO SO much for explanation and how to do and go about it … that’s awesome THANK YOU !

So after 24 hours ? What to do with those offerings ?

Dispose of them. Traditionally, offerings were either buried in the earth or cast into a river, but you can just throw them into the trash or flush them.

Thank you again :blush: understood

Hi Tina, welcome to the forum :wave:t4::blush: