Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Welcome Nico, I am sure you will find us an easy to get along with group for the most part

4 Likes

Welcome… And yes you have a whole family of other spirits that “see” your suffering and can say without a doubt you will find a place of balance. Be patient. And smile Everyday knowing your already on your way to a whole new world. Stop chasing the answers… Pause a moment… And let the answers come to you. :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks I needed that

2 Likes

The post you quoted has multiple methods to astral project, should i use the last “beginner” one?

1 Like

The way I do it is go through the three suns meditation, go down the staircase and once I’ve hit the void and allowed it to devour my physical body, I start pulling myself to the location I want to go. Visualize the place and feel yourself become transported there.

1 Like

Anytime Rin… And don’t be afraid to reach out anytime you need support or direction. We live a world of programmed spirits… Which means… It’s hard enough to break the mold of our own mind body and spirits… Let alone trying to find others with similar harmonic energies lol. Holler anytime. Keith

2 Likes

So the stair case method?

1 Like

Welcome Nico… I feel that you will find this to be a good place to network… Find answers and create new friendships. :grin:

4 Likes

Those two things are part of the overall method. Do both

3 Likes

I will try my best. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Of course! I’m here if you need anything

3 Likes

Thank you, it is great to see so many helpful people

2 Likes

• Your name

My name is Renee

• Kinds of magick you like

I’m just getting started with NAP. I’m familiar with hoodoo, angelic, demon and chaos magick as I’ve done a little of all of the above. Pretty much a beginner.

• Current goals

Get more serious with spiritual work. Lucid dream. Sex magick. Influence magick. Astral Travel. More demon work for wealth and love.

• Current struggles

Staying focused and stayin on top of ritual work. Being consistent.

8 Likes

Thanks so much! :blush::smile:

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! My name is Jasmine and I’m new to magick. I am curious about all kinds of magick but I really want to learn how to successfully work with spirits and do healing magick. My current goal is to become proficient at evoking spirits and working closely with them. My current struggle is overcoming self doubt and allowing the magick to work without instantly thinking that I’m not seeing results.

14 Likes

Greetings to everyone, I’m Thorn and I have been working with and studying Magick since the late 70’s. I really wish it was this easy to get books back then like it is today as so much to learn about most things. I started out making my own rituals in like 4th grade, they included candle magick, incense, Mantras and Chants and adding a thought form to help get the job done. My Sister was a witch in a coven so I got access to quite a bit of rare books. I could sense when spirits were around but I did not want to work with them as I wanted to learn to do the Magick and not have to call up spirits to do the work for me. Back then I did not have much info about how the spirits could work on people so they could be transformed to be more like they are.

I got into Vampiric energy work and magical systems went with it which was the very some of the best systems out there. Studied some Arabic systems working with Solomon and the Jinn, hard to find it in English but had a friend that does translations for some Arabic Magic books. Did some work in Necromancy and the Black Court as well as some Chaos Magick, HP Lovecraft which went good.

Do to some health issues I have been off again on again over the last few years but the Spirits have always brought me back to it, telling me the break is over so get ready for what’s to come.
I would say one of the main things I have been working on in the last 10 years or so when I’m able is working with Spirits, demons and Jinn. Trying to get physical evocation down the best I can do and to really learn all I can from them in my ascent.

I did a pact with Azazel and it really turned my world upside down and got me out of Magick for almost a year do to health issues. Then one day I woke up and I remember this being in the dream with me and he had this strange head which flat along the outside of the face and there were tinny little peacocks images around his head and he said it’s time to begin, as your family will need you soon as things are going to change.

I found to really like the current of Azazel it was very different from Necromancy, taking in his energy really helped quite a bit as well as working with King Paimon. I usually will do a evocation and ask if they will come into my dreams and work with me in a lucid dream or on to the astral.
Once I was being taught about the planets and I was in a 16th century workshop and there was this device that had ropes and pulleys which held all the planets and by turning the device the planets would rotate in there orbits. That was really cool but not sure who it was helping me, it could have been Marbas as I have worked with him for many years. I think they can teach us a lot while we sleep even if we don’t remember what went on, but I know when I pick up something about which I had asked some help for I had a quicker understanding of it as well some theories about it.

I still work on my Astral Senses as much as I can which really helps keeping my Chakras and 3rd Eye working while also taking care of my Parents around the house and to Dr visits as they are like 87 and 90 and 2017 really sucked with all that went on.

This was just a easy break down of what I have been working on most of my life. I will have to see if I can update this down the road…

Take Care,
Thorn

14 Likes

Hi everyone.

Im so exited to be here, I am a South African… im new to the left hand path and would like to learn more, and would like to meet people make new friends! I was a born again Christian for 17 years and 4 to 5 months ago I started to feel more drawn to Lucifer, i started doing more research and watching more videos about the lefthand path and i feel this is were I’m supposed to be! If there is anyone that is willing to help me to learn more about making pacts and magic…demons please pm me i haven’t made any pacts but would love to, im just scared to do this because of what Christians and the church thought us and how we should fear demons and Lucifer, but im getting over that fear it takes a wile.
I would love to open my 3rd eye, love to do magic and Astral projection, working with the Gods. I do not know were to start, any help would be appreciated!
Thank you!

11 Likes

This will help you see some results tonight so you won’t feel as if you are wasting your time and not getting results.

Then when you are ready this will get you hearing spirits probably in one night. Most people hear something in their first try even if it’s still very subtle.

1 Like

Welcome Thorn! Wow… You’ve had alot going on in your life… As do all of us. The stories… From everyone I’ve ever listened to have been filled with some form of challenge or dramatic event which takes us in and out of our magick… Including myself Thorn. For example I’ve been out of pocket for some time now myself with a history filled full of magick and positive learning experiences until recently… When I’ve had people try to take my rights away as a good father to his two sons simply because my sons Mason and Ryan knew they were of age now to be able to come and live with me… And that the only thing they’re wanting in the end is the money from these two which as a good father I’ve always provided… Child support. So as you “see” yet another example when one has to stop… Listen to our guides or as for me father Satan… and go back to Basics. It’s always been there for us… And always will. But in regaining ground within magick once again… My only advice is to keep it simple. And my best… You’ll find your way. Keith

1 Like

Newbie… Hello. And welcome :grin: I know exactly where you are at in life. It always seems like a challenge to “let go” of our past programming to say the least lol. But in the end what bridge you must cross over is the one in which you find your true self… True spirit… And take a stand by which values and beliefs you truly believe in. Once you’ve really done this process… Those old forms of programs, fears, haunted thoughts of right and wrong, etc will just fall off. For me it was having a black mass in which I actually wrote down my true commitment to my father Satan… Signed sealed and delivered. Along with the burning of my written commitment to his and my path by candle flame. My next step was one in which I had to get control of my mind and it’s consistent internal dialog. This was and always be a simple process of commitment to daily mediation in which you focus only on the breath either in silence or like for me with chant. There are steps to take… And over time you will find what is right for you. Be patient. Believe in yourself. Listen and watch for signs. It will come. Holler anytime and have a balanced week. Keith

1 Like