Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Well technically you could do it anywhere I suppose. Lots of goats are killed for food in poor countries everyday, but not on a four horned altar. Those are pretty old as in ancient found in excavations conducted at Iron Age temples and religious spaces at Tel Dan, Megiddo, Shiloh, Megiddo, Shechem, Dothan, Kedesh. I suppose any goat would do and any location, Jews tend to travel a lot. However in Islam, Azazel is specifically a fallen angel. But the Quran dates to around 628 BC with Muhammad so that is going to be more recent than Jewish Azazel. They date back to about 1200 BC and earlier with the Shasu. That’s the Egyptian word for Jew later written as Habiru.

1 Like

Am hope bt real names are darius i started magic wen i was 14yrs bt stopped due to not being patient bt now am 20 ready to embark onto it .
I really want to learn only the kingdom of flames grimoire and how to open squares and sigil.

I read quite a few grimoires too cause it sounds cooler than dusty old magic book. It’s like sigil sounds better than mystical tramp stamp or whatever.

I read a few around early modern period late 15th century because they were popular in Europe with alchemists looking for a get rich quick ponzy scheme. Some of the more popular ones I peruses were:
The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses
The Clavicule of Solomon
Petit Albert
Dragon rouge
The Book of Honorius and a few others.

I dunno if the Jewish names were any connection with gold and alchemy, but who doesn’t like money. Am I rite? Get it rite? Hmm bad attempt at humor.

1 Like

Seriously along with iron to gold any metal they get they alway wanted to turn into gold

Tell me more abt the Egyptian gods

Please keep this thread for introductions only. Discussions on gods and the roots of names are all off topic. If you want a discussion, please make a thread. Otherwise, these posts will be removed.

2 Likes

@anon3556388 Okay dude, we get you read a lot, but thats an introduction thread

1 Like

^ Repeating this, @Deus_Vult please, this is the intro thread, if youy want to talk about all the books you read, make a new topic and @ the people you want to talk to.

1 Like

Cool cool, not sure How I should respond to this in an introduction thread? I can’t really tell I use an iPhone so shits a little wonky to read these forums. Thanks for admiring my intellectual prowess? I think?

Make a seperate thread,that should work for you.

2 Likes

Already did, thanks for the advice Holmes. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you thank you! I did already!

What like?

Hi just a new learner here to learn from india

Please introduce yourself properly, as requested. Tell us about yourself and any experience you have. This post tells us nothing, and does not meet the requirement.

How old are you?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas are you interested in?

Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

I’m 29 year old I’m new to magic I wnna learn some love and baneful stuffs

1 Like

Thank you for providing more information, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you

Greetings from Transylvania/Romania, many thanks for this forum. Born on 13/04/87

Aficionado to spirituality, demonology, paganism and healing.
First of all i’m a singer and also Akasha Master to a continuous evolving degree.

I started practicing magick consciously about 4 years ago, when i first had a glimpse of what awakening means.
In current day i practice magick only using my imagination and will mostly, sometimes i do specific rituals invented by me or useful info i find in the world. Always evolving with new experiences.

For many years now, before i knew how reality works, i had a close relation with LILITH, even mentioning her in random spiritual conversations with people and laughing about it in the past, because of their fear of mentioning the name.

I mostly work with the primordial energies of Enki and Ninhursag and the equivalent from my culture Geto-Dacia/Romania: Gebeleizis or Zalmoxis and the Fairies or the Goddesses, the natural spirits or principles of the moon and sun.

With Satan i started 4 years ago to clear the christian indoctrination and with Kali and Shiva.
Recently the year of 2019 i got into the spirit of Lucifer, Leviathan, more deep with Lilith and many others.

Mainly i use nature as a gate of reality, Moon, Sun, the spirits of the earth Zânele we call them in Romania.

Hail Satan!

1 Like

Welcome, but this tell us nothing about your experience in magick.

What do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like