Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thank you. Bear with me I have a great deal of content to share, how i want to organize it and time are the only things I haven’t taken care of O.o

1 Like

welcome my sister iam erastus gaweseb 27 years old iam from namibia africa i try joining the illuminati but there are only many scammers and there is no right person only those which is asking money so i decided to change to try to summon a demon and see if it will work but still on the process of geting what i want

Hello and welcome @anon33099313.

We are here to help one another. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. We will help as best we can.

Good luck in your studies.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to our ever-growing family, vivienn.

We are all here to learn and help one another. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions. That’s how one learns. :slight_smile:

Good luck.

1 Like

@DiaMastema Hello and welcome.

Welcome to our ever-growing family. Feel free to ask questions.

As for your situation about tools and such? Here’s a quote from King Paimon, from a Q&A with him.

“You use chalices, daggers, all those useless items and you forgot to use the most powerful item that you have – your mind.”

http://thekingpaimon.com/when-the-king-speaks-q-a/

1 Like

exactly

hello everyone

1 Like

Welcome @neu_jen. Please properly introduce yourself.

Tell us about you and any experience you have in magick.

Hi Im kris. I posted my last intoduction in the wrong place :joy:. Im new to forums as well as magic. Im into new to everything! Im humble af and friendly and I am here to learn as well as offer any advice if I can. ^^

Hello to all I am francisco I am a practitioner and student of magic for 5 years . . began to read about gnosis and Rosicrucian and had a master shaman who taught me mantras and healing with hands, but leave that path and began to read about palo mayombe, Celtic magic, vudu, kimbiza . . and little by little the dark path was calling my attention. . . and so I met EA KOETING. . his teachings helped me a lot and so I began to meditate with azazel. . . which was my first demonic guide. . . and now I am beginning to meditate with azazel. . . LEO TAROT AND PENDULO. . . I’VE DONE SOME MAGIC RITUALS. . . I ALSO DO STEALTH AND DIGITAL MAGIC. . . MY GOAL IS TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE GODS IN A MORE CONSCIOUS WAY. . AND GET THEIR WISDOM AND POWER. . I hope we get along well and help each other . . ANYTHING IS A LIKE HERE! lml and i like rock and metal :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello . Hope here is the right place to post
My name is Jorjet I am from Eastern Europe
Pleased to meet everyone !
… can’t actually say much about myself
Around age 8 it started for me but been born Christian Orthodox so I spend my life fighting with myself
Now I am 22 and finally accept who I am

1 Like

welcome brother

1 Like

Oh …and only did white magic

1 Like

Hi my name is Ryan and my goals are to learn about magick and general and become closer with lucifer

1 Like

Hey everyone. Been reading the forum for awhile and thought it was a good time to make an account. I’m a younger guy (19) based in southern US

My experience is mainly using GOM books to achieve certain goals, which I have done with some success. I have also used EA’s method of tarot divination from his course to perform accurate readings consistently.

I am interested in developing my psychic abilities more, to the point where I can achieve spirit contact to learn different things from these beings. My current struggles include TGS, and opening my astral senses. I have definitely used some techniques on this forum to improve such as the 3 sun meditation, which has resulted in more vivid dreams that relay certain information to me. I am ready to learn more, and excited to be here with you guys :metal:

5 Likes

Hello I’m Santtu an 30 years old Scientist/magician from Finland. I’ve studied quantum physics for a decade, and magic about three years. I started my spiritual work in the beginning of the year when i created my altar and started my connection to baphomet.

My fields of interests are healing, alchemy, and necromancy. I’m also interested in psionics. I’ve had all kind of weird and magical experiences trough my life. I have been always slightly psychic, and trought my mind expansion experiments the psychic abilities kind of got out of hand for some time, i could have ended some mental institute or somewhere else.

5 Likes

I have dedicated my whole life to advancing my soul and when I found become a living god books, my progress quite literally jumped

I’m here to learn and hopefully find partners in this new age. For I believe our time has come to be
Our own kind of nation in the shadows.
I’ve held a lot of beliefs which have drawn me closer to the dark art. One such belief is that I am an incarnation of lucifer. For years I’d go by Reficul, so if that calls to you, know that you are a part…

I am overall a chaos magician but I really appreciate all kinds of magic…

2 Likes

Welcome you creepy ass man :joy:

Hehe thank you

Hello! I’m Marie and I live in France. I’m new and while I already did some rituals, it was more of an on and off thing but now I’m ready to really begin.

My goal is simple : being successful in life whether in my studies, when I will open my own business or if I enter a relationship. Now that’s for the long run.

For the immediate future, I’d like to solve my money problems, it’s not that bad but for a student like me, it can be hard.

For my favorite kinds of magick, at the moment, I don’t really have one, it’s more things I’m interested in which would be black and white magick and powers of the mind like controlling minds (I’m thinking of planting seeds in someone’s mind so they will do what I want but without harming them) or hydrokinesis (I don’t if it’s possible, but if it is, I’m learning it).

As stated in my profile, I’m not comfortable sharing pictures of me, so I’ll post a picture of me as a sort of emoji (Hope that’s okay) :

2 Likes