Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

What are Aussie’s?

Slang for people from Australia.

2 Likes

Thanks @DarkestKnight :+1:t3::wink:

2 Likes

Apologies if my reply went to you @Eonian . It was meant to answer @Cecequeen 's question :blush:

Totally fine, @Cecequeen had sent the question to me but you answered, so all good :blush:

2 Likes

Can I ask: “ how have you tried to make contact with the demon?” Please outline the Steps you use. Maybe all you have to do is tweak a few things and it will happen .:slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to BALG Wonderland! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh I’m long done with it. I fight off all of those entities causing blockage myself.

I was seeing myself as a slave and they were bossing over me. I didn’t even know my worth or what I’m capable of doing. And now that I do, i don’t want to settle for less anymore.

Whichever entity dance wrong with me, I will knack its head off its neck.

1 Like

Hello, my name is gluttonfree(just a random name I made up as a child), and I have been practicing witchcraft since I was 10 (on and off), and recently came across ceremonial magick and the Draconic tradition. I come here to learn as much as I can.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, BALG!

How much have you learn?

1 Like

Well, I’m reading Donald Michael Craig’s book: Modern Magick, and so far I have learned the Relaxation Ritual, LBRP, Middle Pillar, and circulation of light. There is more, but I’ll get to that later (not enough time)

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’ve always been interested in the occult and now I decided I want to get into it more seriously. I’m studying almost everyday and I’m really hyped that I found this subject in my life. I’ve already read Serpents of Wisdom which made a huge impression on me. My main interests are Spirits/Demons and Tarot/Astrology.
Hope to meet some cool people here!

4 Likes

• My name is Katrina

• I don’t know how to describe the kinds of magick I like I am still very much learning.
I call myself a witch, I work with the elements with my spell work and very much work with the power of nature. Although I follow a non-thiest path. I believe magick comes from your own power but of course like I have said I also use the power of nature and centre my work around it.

• My goal is to learn more about magick and other practitioners of it to expand my knowledge beyond of what little I have experienced.

• My current struggles is not being able to tap into my power as I want and being able to do magick to the full extent that I know I can achieve.

4 Likes

Hi there. My name’s Charlotte I’m 20 and I live on the outish skirts of Leeds in the UK.

I’ve been very interested in magick and pacts and everything that surrounds it however I’ve always been too scared to do anything serious. I’m now willing to seriously get into it woth the help of any experienced practitioners on here.

And for the picture of myself.

7 Likes

Hi I’m a paranormal investigator who would like to share images of spirits and different photographic phenomena we have captured to people who have greater than average spiritual experience. I am doing this in the hopes that we can better identify these photos. We are extremely respectful to spirits and do this mostly to bring comfort to the bereaved, but also to learn more about the afterlife. Thanks for helping us with our research.

3 Likes

Hello newcomers! @KatrinaLynn @That98Girl @MnGhostHunter

Welcome to the forum, BALG! And I hope you enjoy the ride.

You should use the search button first if there is anything you are curious about concerning occult before making a topic about it.

1 Like

Hello! My name is Chalisey…just recently started getting myself into learning more on the spiritual world. I’ve always been interested, but really in the last year it’s become more & more. I’ve been told as I’ve grown up that I have the gift by many mediums, weird things have happened along the way in my life as well. So finally at 36 I’m embracing it and learning as much as I can. Thanks for the ad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is James. I’ve always had a fascination with the occult and magical application. If there are ways I can improve my life, than I want to learn them and use them. I believe I can learn a lot here.

2 Likes

Holy shit do I have something for you then I have a pic and an EVP that will blow your mind. I used to run a paranormal group and my buddy chris recorded an entire session in an insane asylum that is very famous and never investigated before. I’ll tell you more then PM me.

1 Like

I am Bigship1 and was born into a family who practiced Magik on my mother’s side of the family. I wasn’t born with any skills that I’m aware of but have acquired many during my life. All my family members are gone now and it’s just me and my children. The eldest is the only one who shows any interest at all in Magik. I belong to no practices and claim no Titles. I believe in trusting your intuition and being wise. I do have Scopaesthesia (knowing when someone is watching you and and/or if they mean harm). This is the first community that I’ve joined. Why? I ran across it while looking for new sigil idea’s and began reading some of the topics. Some I am very curious about and am interested in doing some follow up’s on. Seek and you shall find. Be smart and be wise. But most of all, be kind.
Bigship1

4 Likes