Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello. Thank you for having me. I’m looking forward to bouncing ideas of of you guys. If somone happens to know a few things Lilith particularly enjoys as offerings I would appreciate the information.

4 Likes

On the opposite side of MO from you. SW.

1 Like

Greeting !, My name is void7 i’m interested in paranormal stuff but when i knew about occult i felt really passionate i felt this is what i was looking for. it’s just been a year to finally find my desired identity, and this forum look like it gonna make it big to me
my goals: astral projection, psychic abilities, evoking spirits and receiving their knowledge, finding my purpose, using magic for mastering the life and sculpting the self
my struggles: Well…it’s my goals, the occult thing is really wide
and tough to me, i hope that my path will be clear

@Lady_Eva i tried to pm you but i can’t now and i don’t think i could cuz being a lurker is more comfortable to me, i hope you read this, i have coincidentally read a reply from you on user post that you have a method for contacting spirits while lying in bed, i’m in the same boat with that user could you please send it to me ? and other methods that require no equipment too if you have ? thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hai :smile_cat:,

I’m really drawn to the Balgie work because it mirrors some of what I’ve been doing myself when it felt like slowly falling out of a very large painfully many-branched tree. I’m a Vólva of the North path, Red Mage of the Babalon Current, practice various low and high sorcery, and love ecstatic rites that trigger evolution. I id as a Vampyre of the feline Endless Night variety. Really I just wish the world was one big innovative party. Scrumptious.

I grew up isolated in the South under a very toxic abrahamic thumb that tried to erase my spark and thankfully I escaped to the North and followed my little witch breadcrumbs into a great degree of accomplishment. I’m trained and guided by the Primal Feminine and Lightbringers and am sooooo grateful for this work.

In Her Cup,
L. Nox

5 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole and enjoy the ride! :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Leo (yes, no “h” as in my nickname), I come here after searching Google on all kinds of questions and responses, but unfortunately even Google not necessarily give answer on all :thinking:
So, what did I do?
I looked for forums and other sites speaking first of esotericism, then of magic and energy in general term. In short, I came into this world out of curiosity :face_with_monocle: I’ve been told that it was not really the right approach, but I’m not going to lie about why I came here!

It will be a long time that I don’t try magic, but I intend to get back to it. I started with the Sigils and meditation to sharpen my Chakras. Laziness appears shortly after ‘-’

I also have 2 spirits at my side, but for communication I have everything to improve.
Thanks for reading me.

8 Likes

Lady Eva…what’s the link to the aforementioned Belial evocation?

1 Like

(Belial's Gateway Symbols) this thread about contacting Belial.

2 Likes

Hello everybody my name is Veronica I’ve always been intrigued with magick and the occult. I’ve had many challenges in my life. so I would like to learn everything I can about magick and maybe finding a way to change the negative in my life using magick. Recently seperated, trying to deal with a broken heart.

12 Likes

Mod: nm. Answered my own question. Ty

1 Like

Welcome and hope you’ll find all and every gem for your magical crown :raising_hand_woman:

Welcome fellow metalhead!

2 Likes

Welcome to you as well, fellow metalhead!!

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Raven Shadowz, I have practiced different forms of Witchcraft such as Luciferian Witchcraft, I have never practiced Wicca. My first book was Mastering Witchcraft, which I bought back in 1970. I’m happy to be here. You are never to old to learn something new.

Dark Lilith Blessings,

RavenZ

7 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum, @RavenZ @LaPerris @Leoh and @Void7 !

2 Likes

Thank you! Brother

2 Likes

Well ive been a member for about a day but I followed and watched plenty of forum posts before creating an account. My name is Jacob and im pursuing Black Magick. Everything about it fascinates me and am very interested in learning more. Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @darkwizard !

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out! I work in St. Louis, MO but live about 60 miles from it. About once or twice a month I’m out near Kansas City, MO (an hour north of it) to visit my significant other. I know for a fact, but want to delve more deeper before contacting, that there’s Draconian practitioners and a cell group in STL and Columbia, MO based off of Asenath Mason’s and BALG’s work. The cell group is actually listed on Asenath’s website.

4 Likes