Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

glad to see more ppl interested in the occult and magick

6 Likes

Welcome! :grin:

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Thunder, I am here in search of knowledge and sharing of almost zero experience that I had with the occult. I’m a layman on the subject. I’ve been to Quimbanda’s houses, I’m starting in goetia, I’ve even created a topic about a dream that I asked for until my dear brothers from the forum take a look at expressing their point of view. I am new here and I am grateful to be part of the group, I seek experiences with the deepest occult in order to realize my personal desires through the occult and to master the art of the esperitios evocations so that through their immense knowledge I can realize my personal goals and dreams.
I did not put a picture of me because I would not feel comfortable, I hope I’m not played for it.

7 Likes

Greetings
I’m Slawek 38y and I am on absolutely beginning of my way to Become A Living God, working with all of powerfull Spirits,you can call me Swa much easier to spell in English, sry for my English, is my second language seems I come to UK, and for sure it’s 1st introduction in all my life probobly will take hours until I finish
I was born in catholic family, seems I remember have many paranormal signthings in my life, seeings or hearing something and always been affraid of them until couple months ago I was watch some ghost hunters on yt, and after a while i was start doing my self researches by trying co call some entities.
In my life got some up’s and downs like every one, but most downs, and whenever i was praying for help from the god I never receive any, so I decide to change my beliefs and change my life, take my life in to my hands and help my self, and here I am.
I am looking for a mentor, teacher who will guide me thru, from a newbie
to a powerfull sorcer

5 Likes

Hi, my name is jeppy(not real name).I first introduced to satanism by hiphop rap lol.I get interested and want to learn more then it faded for a while.This was like 2/3 years ago.And suddenly this random thought hit me back to learn about satanism.This time the more information i get the more i want search for other info.Currently learning about demon of goetia that can help achieving my goals.I believe it still a ton to be learned.im looking forward to learn much in this forum.

My thought since i was really young: Real thing are illusion, illusion are the real thing

5 Likes

Hello Everyone, my name is Mohana and I am practicing spells for 5 months now, I have only done different love spells and obstacle removing spells, all directed towards my lover of 2 years who has left me. I get the feeling that he does love me, but something is preventing him from acting on it. My goal is to have him back in my arms and spend our lives together. My current struggle is My spells only seem to work for a short while then fizzle away. Or maybe I am too impatient. I want to successfully work with spirits and accomplish my goals. I also love the feeling when I perform a spell.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, I am newgirl and I am as you guessed it, I’m new to the world of magic. I’m fascinated about the ancient world. I came here to learn more about demons, spells and to open my mind up to anything I can learn. I appreciate any help and advice :blush::pray:t3:

8 Likes

William_bey

4h

Greetings my name light beare gods and goddess i am ,i am a new at this forum ,and a new adept to the left hand path ,i am business man and a father’s of two I would like to delovope my phykick sense and communicate my fellow demons and friends, I have strong connection Lucifer every time I think about him tears start to come out ,I was awaken 8n 2012 this year when I started my path on the left hand path i live this forum everyone is so supportive tank you for welcoming me and letting introduce my self

6 Likes

I am sorry but I don’t like calling them demons to me their are friends ancient gods

5 Likes

U like work with ancient gods ,I am working the left hand path and trying to perfect my physical sense ,and also want hear and comnicate with spirits, and get really close to father lucifer

2 Likes

William_bey

4h

Greetings my name light beare gods and goddess i am ,i am a new at this forum ,and a new adept to the left hand path ,i am business man and a father’s of two I would like to delovope my phykick sense and communicate my fellow demons and friends, I have strong connection Lucifer every time I think about him tears start to come out ,I was awaken 8n 2012 this year when I started my path on the left hand path i live this forum everyone is so supportive tank you for welcoming me and letting introduce my self

1 Like

Hey. My names derived from a spirit I work with.

I’ve been involved for about 10 years now through multiple different paths.

Just here to see what I can and meet the peoples.

4 Likes

Welcome to BALG! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah @William_bey I see you found it, great job. Welcome to the Forum. I do RHP/LHP.

3 Likes

Yes borgy I did thanks for the help

3 Likes

Thanks guy for the welcoming

3 Likes

Hi, everyone! I go by Pierce… I’ve been visiting the forum for a few months and I felt it’s time to make an account (:

I’ve been practicing magick and working on the left hand path for about 2 years now. I’m currently working with Lucifer (my main guardian and guide), Lady Lilith, and Bune. They’ve all helped me progress in their own ways. They’ve shown me things I never imagined possible on this plane. I don’t think I would be where I am today without their guidance. It’s an ever growing and changing personal relationship where I learn more about these ancients the more I devot myself to my practice and to respecting and showing them loyalty.

My self-confidence and willpower has increased immensely after standing in my power and realizing I’m my own God, I create my reality. I’ve learned to take responsibility for my success’ and failures, as hard as that was to admit at first. I’m grateful everyday for places like this where we can come together and share experiences that seem rather strange to anyone not aware of LHP.

My main goals working with magick and the goetic entities is to acquire knowledge and personal self betterment. To build a personal working relationship with them. I want to become my best version of a human being. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I’m so glad to join all you magickal folks :smile:

6 Likes

Hello, I’m Lady Pine.

I’ve found my path by discovering the Law of Attraction. As I learned more about the Law of Attraction, it seemed as though it aligned with several different paths-the basis is manifesting with intent. I wanted a way to tap into source directly, and thus began my studies in the occult.

I’m currently studying hermetics, goetic demons, and thelema.

7 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG!

4 Likes

Hiya! I’m Chaos, with a Q because the name was already taken. :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing this stuff for longer than I can remember, although my brew of babble isn’t something I’ve read other people talk about.

So I’m here to throw my six cents on the table and shout backwards! :slight_smile:

8 Likes