Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, I am Bast
I have always had latent abilities growing up. My ancestry of practitioners of the appalachian mountains has been a constant theme in my rather christian family. So I struck out about 5 years ago after an experience with what I believe was the demonic king Vine, he stuck in my head afew weeks and with his advice managed to get over myself and my fears/neurosis in a big way after that experience i set out to learn what I could become/overcome.
I currently like soul travel and making magic work.
My current goals are to restore lucidity in dreams and travels and to get my career in order in a way that I can really figure out the path I want to take through this life. Part of that includes getting good at working with entities which I will continue to practice on.

5 Likes

Hi guys, I’m Akasha
My fascination with the occult began around 10 years ago, when I was in my teens. I am interested in both LHP and RHP practices. One of my goals for this year is to start evoking, as this is unfortunately something I have been avoiding for many years.

My other great passion in life is music. I am a musician (although not full time- yet!). My fav genre is black metal, although I love a bit of everything. I believe there is incredible power in music!

I only discovered E.A. earlier this year, but he has been a great inspiration to me. Looking forward to learning from and sharing with all of you.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, obliviously my name is GAB, im new around here, i guess you can say i am open minded and learning what i can, im more into applying elements of today with the ancient Jewish traditional arts., including Kabbalah, bowl spells and solomon/mosiac seals etc

4 Likes

Hi my name is Jack Knife! I’m a big biker from Louisville Kentucky. I just started researching magick and found E.A. on youtube. I am strongly interested in learning evocation at this time. My long term goal is to become a Demonic King! :wink: if anyone else is from the Louisville Kentucky area or 100 near it please feel free to contact me. I want some people to practice and grow with!

Thanks

5 Likes

Hey, my name on other forums is Rash, I am currently living down south USA,
My practices include Chaos Magick style of work, and some eccentric sigil making, I joined this site just to take a break from a different forum and decide which I rather spend more time contributing on.
So far this site seems pretty decent.

3 Likes

[quote=“Prometheus Pyralis, post:232, topic:3232”]Hey, my name on other forums is Rash, I am currently living down south USA,
My practices include Chaos Magick style of work, and some eccentric sigil making, I joined this site just to take a break from a different forum and decide which I rather spend more time contributing on.
So far this site seems pretty decent.[/quote]

Awwww yeah, Rashnu in da house.

2 Likes

Greetings! My name is sonofsorrow…

From a young age my passion for history and ancient civilazations brought me in touch with different kind of religions, I always felt fascinated while reading about various necrosophic cults
which later on became the reason to further explore the Dark Arts.

I have read quite a lot of books and manuscripts of orders and occult authors in order to define my self.

I am here to obtain knowledge and exchange opinions.

In my everyday life I study electrical engineering, I am not that young, I have travelled a little bit, got some army experience and then sign up.

If any questions you are wellcome to pm me…

Thanks!

5 Likes

I’m Blazewind Bluebird.

I very recently found and started listening to E.A. Koetting on youtube, but it caught my great interest right away.

My path has always been one of light and, and I was committed to the idea of “with harm to none,” in my life and practice. I must admit though that through my years of learning my own path, I was always perhaps a bit too curious about the darker side.

By this point in my life I have come to conclude for myself that nothing in life occult based or not, is truly of the light or the dark, truly good or bad, harmful or helpful. I’ve come to see my own path, at least as I was trying to live it as just too incredibly limited. I see that a path which incorporates a wider range does not have to be one of no ethics or morality at all. I genuinely want to pursue this “other direction” that was always like a forbidden curiosity to me.

I don’t actually practice much of anything all that often. Mostly I just listen to talks an read and consider ideas. I probably get in more actually practice during summer workshops and retreats then I do the rest of the year. But I have a goal of changing that this year and practicing what I learn and read. I want to push myself and my limits more and learn what I am good at, what I can really do.

5 Likes

I’m Ragna.

• I like black magick, and spells. Evocation and invocations.
• Current goals-To have my death metal band met up and fucking kick ass, and to become a demonologist.
• Current struggles-just finances. I’m seeking employment.

4 Likes

Greetings! My name is Mel. I started my journey to self enlightenment about 2 yrs ago, recently I have been studying this so called Black Magick. I have always felt drawn to this particular path since I was young. I am excited to join the BALG forum community, make new friends with similar interests and learning from my practices.

3 Likes

Hey, how’s it going? I’m TieguaiLi, I’m a musician and martial artist from England. Apart from a very short stint “playing” with magick as a kid, candle spells and sigils and the like, it was all just from pretty shallow research in bookstores nearby (internet wasn’t exactly a big deal and everyone where i lived was very christian). I have some small experience with energy interactions as I call them, as you can tell no real research done there, it was all based on my own feelings and instincts coming from a traditional martial arts traiing background and having an ability to sense things without using the 5 physical senses… And i know that was a bit of a ramble but hey, i’m british, it’s what we do, right? I’m not interested in any one aspect of magick or one path, but learning the essence of all aspects and paths and incorportating them into my self and my own path through life, that probably sounds a little strange but in my experience seperation creates limitation more often than not, and limitation is one thing i have never accepted, acknowledged, believed in, or allowed in my life. Apologies for the rambling incoherent wall of text, and i look forward to learning from everyone here and gainin/enhancing my abilities further.

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m Zed. I’ve been a long time lurker on this forum and am immensely grateful for the knowledge this forum has given me.
I would classify myself as a Hermetic Mage. I identify with the CORE BELIEFS of Hermeticism, and Man’s place in this multi-layered universe.
I do not subscribe to ANY of it’s dogmas, especially those preached by orders/temples/cults/authors who share the same name as that of my path.

Hoping to have a pleasant stay with my fellow practitioners,
-Zed

4 Likes

Greetings, Zed!! The Hermetic tradition is rich, and has much to offer its practitioner, and can give someone a solid grounding in magick and the occult. Of course, no system is perfect and all encompassing, but that’s okay. The magician is meant to use them as tools instead of religions anyway. You wouldn’t turn a screw with a hammer, but that doesn’t make the Hammer Religion wrong, it means people are idiots for worshipping the hammer in the first place!

Anyway, I digress. Welcome to the forum! May we school each other hundreds of times over!

3 Likes

Hello all, I am Max and am glad to be on this blog of gods and magickal people. I myself have read your guys posts and experiences in situations with demons and other entities. Personally, I have been talking a lot with Azazel as I feel that he will be a great teacher for ascent to godhood, as this is my supreme task. I have accepted in my mind that he is real because he has helped me in instances where I have grown personally weak, because of my human nature. My only problem is that I have talked to him but not everyone has the same talents to speak with spirits. So my point is this. I want to perform an evocation of Azazel, but I live in Stockton, Ca. I do not know of any places that I can privately do this first evocation or to establish an evocation site for my use. Another thing is that since I would like to become a living god, I know I need to associate myself with other gods so we can grow in power together. I know who I am and know what I can accomplish, all I need is to take the first couple of physical steps. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

hello guys im josh i live in the uk and i am on a jornry to discover myself…i have always been intrested in ancient(s)…i caame across e.a’s vidios and felt a instent connection to what he was saying.im not sure what type of magik i like as have limeted knowlage at the moment so any help or tip you guys id be reallly thankfull.

4 Likes

My name is Tovan. I have been involved with one style or another of Martial Arts for most of my life & the occult for almost as long.

I have always felt most drawn to LHP ideas, while focusing mainly the past few years on energy manipulation & psychic vamprism. I also enjoy Taoism.

My goal for the immediate future would be to perform my first Evocation. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for awhile & I think now is the time. My ultimate goal is the continuation of my individual consciousness beyond the normal mortal lifespan. Not in any form of afterlife, but here on this earth.

I look forward to talking to all of you.

Tovan

5 Likes

My real name is David, that nick was taken so I chose Copper since I use that nick in other types of forums. You can call me by either, all I can say is I’m a seeker, I have no magic skills, I have little to none knowledge of any of this magick, I just found out who E.A. Koetting is, and his advertisement on the Complete Works of E.A. Koetting really intrigued me, so I just purchased it and I’m waiting on the download of his books,as we speak. I’m really looking forward to read his book on Baneful Magick

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Terri. I’ve found the right place where all my questions can be answered! I’ve been having things happen to me spontaneously over the last 4 years and have been searching for answers. I have been to local psychic and mediumship development groups, but everything seems too limited, people’s beliefs, etc. So I don’t tell anyone because I know they won’t believe me. Things like slowing down or speeding up time, walking in the rain but not getting wet, communicating with so many types of spirits. Recently I started reading about witchcraft and ceremonial magic, but people put limits on it or make it complicated… I mostly go by what I feel, kinesthetic you could say. When I 1st came across Koetting, I looked him up online. One ability I have is communicating with people thru photos, like they move and talk back to me. I could see this blue electricity in his eyes and his soul felt so familiar, as if I’ve known him from a past life. Then I started watching some of his YouTube videos. Everything he says is what the spirits have been telling me, but of course his is in so much more detail. So I knew this was the right place for me. I haven’t done any magic rituals, just a bit of HooDoo because I have a friend who teaches it. I’ve read a lot of negative stuff about Koetting, but he tells it in plain English so it’s easy to understand instead of making it complicated. The spirits are always telling me to simplify to get results. I’ve been feeling 2 entites around me, after watching one of the YouTube videos I realized it’s Azazel and Belial based on their description and how I feel their energy around me and things they’ve told me were in the video also. I’m excited to learn more, as much as I can, with no limits! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Greetings,
my name is T.B. , I’m 23 years old and I live in a country in south-eastern Europe.
Since I learned to talk I never ceased questioning everything. Since i can remember , I tried to find my path.
I was always fascinated by the Mistery, but never found satisfying answers, until I discovered the Path of Spiritual Satanism. Since then , my life changed to the best, and is continually changing.
I am a Novice , but I am on a neverending journey. I can never,ever leave this Path.
I don’t really like to talk about myself, but I just wanted to introduce myself to you because I respect you people.
Best wishes to all of you!

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Stevo. I’m in my mid 30’s and have been a christian for most of my life. I was drawn to the church that was near my preschool from the time I was about 4 and remember attending several times myself since my parents were never spiritually inclined. I’ve always been told by my mother I was a “different child” and recall talking to, seeing and hearing voices speak to me at that young age, yet it faded quickly as I grew older.

At age 10 I found my aunt’s old Ouija board in her old room at my grandmothers house and was in love, but as the years passed I ended up burning it in the fireplace after a churchgoer found out I had it.
I started to dabble in witchcraft at the age of of 18 after buying Buckland’s Complete Book Of Witchcraft. My very first book on the subject and found it a bit overwhelming but was still in awe of the information it had which I’ve never seen before.

The book got misplaced after a move and soon I was back to church yet again. It’s been about a year since I’ve attended and don’t have any plans to return. I’ve been hungry for truth and a way to rekindle the clairvoyance and clairaudiance I once had.

This has lead me to research meditation, eastern teachings, and now am heavily invested in practicing magick after buying several books, candles, herbs, tarot decks, placing my altar, and making my own black scrying mirror. My only regret is not sticking to witchcraft and growing from there when I was a teen.

I don’t have much to offer at this time being fairly new, but intend to help out as I learn. I wanted to thank you for this site and wealth of information, and wish you all the best.

4 Likes