Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Yes…INFJ!!! HEHE…AWWW…hugzzz

Your energy:

Powerful
Assertive
Commanding
Sensual
Alluring…blissfully intoxicating…but…sense a deadly streak. Like …piss me off and start running mofo!!! Ahh…hehe…love it!!!

2 Likes

Very cool.
Thanks for reading me like that. And all of that was spot on btw.

Also did you notice if my energy was darker or lighter?

Hugs to you too❤

2 Likes

Light but you totally walk the dark side.

You exude light…but embrace the dark.

Embrace it…Bada$$!!!

Hehe

Most deadly 2b that way…as you know both very very well. Keep that blessed ability to be dualistic. It is lovely.

2 Likes

Anytimeeeee… ;))) np

2 Likes

Very cool.
Thank you.
A lot of people say i have lighter energy but i also am very connected with darkness the night time the moon and all that.

2 Likes

Yes. Keep it this way!!! Sparkle and all that lovely shit, y’know…but always keep the deadly assassin, never lose that within yourself, if need be. Hehe

U got it…
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I will do that.
Thanks😜

1 Like

Np!!! Ttyl. Nice2meetu again!!!

1 Like

Yeah nice meeting you.

1 Like

Hello there, I’m new here you can call me Sublimina i am @Nyxifer’s girlfriend after months of watching him post on the forum i decided to make an account, I am too into the occult and magick even though i haven’t practiced much i want to get more into it. i also want to get better at lucid dreaming and astral projection, i am very open minded and enjoy reading people’s stories. i currently work with santisima muerte but i am open to learn about other deities i especially want to learn more about hecate. i also want to learn how to start working with angels and get better at divination. my current goals are to get over my lingering fears of magick. looking forward to getting to know everybody!:smiley_cat:

11 Likes

Welcome to the family!

2 Likes

Hehe welcome to the whirling psychic maelstrom of awesomeness that is BALG, baby! :heart:

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I am Lindy Chen
I interested to Goetia and black magick, never do a Magick before and I am here to learn from each other experiences.
I am ready on this path and need guiding and mentoring

I am from Indonesia

10 Likes

Hello all! I am Alex, from Romania. I am somehow a beginner in the occult, but I am practicing for some time… I am attracted in particular by evocation and sigil magick(demonic sigils). I think I made contact with some entities, but I am not really sure about that 'cause I can’t see or hear them. My pyschic senses are weak. Btw, I am a little shy and sorry for my english if it’s the case. I wish you all a good day! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Greetings all!

I’m Arcadia, 37 from Wales, UK.

A past witch, I let life drag me down. After a lot of self education and getting lost along the way I’ve come back to what I know works. Looking to get the old me back and then some. I’m dealing with anxiety issues recently so please bare with me whilst I adapt and adjust and get to know you all :blush:

I’ve had to go right back to basics with magick and I’m a lot more knowledgable now. I’m starting the journey again with my husband (who was already getting signs from goetics after a few days :tired_face:some of us just take a bit longer I guess :joy:) I’ve been focusing on lucid dreaming/astral travel most recently So any tips would be gratefully received.

10 Likes

Hello.

My name is Jay and I grew up in a practicing Voodoo family, however I have branched off and dabbled into many different kinds of magic, mainly Chaos magick.

I hope to eventually explore the Goetia and other grimoires, and begin practicing these.

Thank you. I appreciate this forum and post.

11 Likes

Hi
Im Whiski and Im from germany.
I know my name is written wrong, but there is a private reason for that.
Many of you selected your names becauce of magical reason.
I chosen mine becauce it`s funny. I experienced that when you take things more easier you are more successful.
Why Whiski? Well Whiskey was the first and the last booze that makes me drunk.
Kind of Macgick? The Dark Side of the Force of course.
Current goal? Spirit communication with my Succubuses.
The information that Succupedia gives us here on the forum is very helpful. Thanks Succupedia!!!
Current struggles? Spirit communication

Sorry, I`m not so the introducing guy.

11 Likes

Hi, I’m Shakti and I’m new here to the forum. I bought Become A Living God last year around this time and because of issues going on at the time (mainly my dad getting very ill and passing away) I wasn’t able to look at BALG for months. For the past couple of months I’ve been watching the videos and reading the text. I’ve also been watching EA’s videos on Facebook and YouTube.

I’m not new to ceremonial magick. I was a part of the OTO many years ago and only at the guest level. I remember some of the rituals I was in and I liked it. But the complexity of the rituals didn’t appeal to me which is why I’m grateful for having BALG.

I’ve been more recently involved with mantras and meditations for the past couple of years, but realize I’m more about results. I don’t mind practicing something for the long run, but there are short run needs that I can’t ignore.

I’m glad that this forum is here and I have learned so much from the many posts that I’ve read. I do have a few starter (newbie) questions but I’m not sure if this is the place to post them. Let me know where I can ask my beginning level questions please as I will be doing my first evocation soon.

Thanks and happy to meet everyone.

15 Likes

Welcome!

You can create a thread for your questions in the New Magician Help area. There are some beginner links compiled there as well that you might find helpful. Also, use the search function on the forum. There are many threads you may find useful.

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes