Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Salutations gods & goddesses

I like the handle (magical_eclectica) for now, it’s what I’m comfortable with at the moment, but as friendships & trust builds, I hope more to reveal. I’m attracted to the name of the site, becoming a living god and am in search of reclaiming much magic I’ve lost.

Eclectic suits my style because I’m drawn to much of the “magickal” realm. I’ve had success with Enochian magic in the past so I’d like to pick up there. Prior to that, I’ve exposed myself to so many practices, ie: course of miracles, buddhism, kundalini & hatha yogas, reiki, gemology (crystals), freemasonry, golden dawn, theosophy (Richard Steiner), native American lore & powwows, ESP/telepathy/psychic abilities, herbology, magic…etc.

My struggles are varied; years and most recent lost of possessions, stalked by dark witch, financial concerns, motivation, plagued with procrastinations, feelings of hopelessness & powerlessness, soulmate issues, need a suitable place to live, a steady flow of incoming moneys…etc As far as magic goes, relearning what I’ve forgotten and using that knowledge to improve my situations.

Thank you for your indulges. I hope my intro wasn’t too lengthy :slight_smile:

god in progress
magical eclectica

Hello everyone.

My name is background witch and I live by this. I like being in the background, simply observing and listening in. I’m not native English so please excuse any poor writing.
I am very interested in Demons, basically inhaling books by S. Connolly and watching and reading anything I can get my hands on. New to candle and sigil magick, tried my hands on divination ages ago and slowly getting back to it.
Current goal would be to widen my knowledge (always) and I really just got here when I looked up how to evoke an incubus but ended up staying for days. So I figured why not make an account yknow?
Current struggles would be to work my clair senses. Am still at the stage of “yeah I sense it but do I really though?”. Guess you can add confidence to my struggles.

Glad to be here!

Hey, my name is Kamui or Kam.

I’m interested in shape shifting and I often work with Eastern spirits.
I’ve used thing’s from candle magic, white , black. Whatever I need or think will work best.

See you around!

Welcome @Naraku

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

Good morning sir, please help me seriously, I’m from Nigeria interested to join u, my work stop since over four months, please help me my house rent expired since, please I need money to pay house rent renew, and nothing to eat. To give my family food stuff. I need magic to guide me

Hi @Solomon46, I regret we do not permit people to ask for money on the forum, because this is a forum to talk about magick, but do try one of these magickal methods:

Hello ! I am Ezekiel currently living in the Netherlands. Let me know if there is anyone here from the Netherlands as well.

Hi I’m max M
I mainly like evocation and the study of demonology
My current goals aren’t really anything, I’m just trying to see if demons and such are real by trying to summon them
I don’t really have any struggles

Welcome @Infamous_ezekiel Please introduce yourself properly and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post tells us nothing, and does not meet the requirement for a proper introduction.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction.

Hi, my name is kenz, this is a second account i made because my aunt found out about my other one, im still learning but have started researching with elemental magick… im glad to be back

Hey @Lady_Eva is there anything we can do to help recover stuff from the first account?

1 Like

@Lady_Eva
If we can… can we make sure it doesnt show at all, my cousin linked his email to my last account and i dont want them to know, like maybe could you delete the last account

My name is Aidan. I am currently trying to get into evoking/invoking Greek Gods so I may have a conversation with them. I am fairly new to this type of thing so any help would be greatly appreciated. The first god I want to try to speak to is Hades

1 Like

PM sent. :+1:

1 Like

Good day, my nickname is SMOD which stands for “shameless man of the darkness” after a born again Christian didn;t like what i said to her, so she came up with this as an insult. Immediately all my friends loved it and SMOD i become known as.

I;m an accidental magician in that 4 years ago having taken a 28 yr break from seeing anything paranormal / supernatural (my first ghost) i started to see and experience much more again, both in the flesh and blood realm but also through astral travelling and the other realms there.

To date I’ve now probably seen something like another 120 ghosts in the last 4 years, a hundred or so souls, thousands of demons, and a whole bunch of other entities, some have been very interested in me

So my journey has been to find out why, get to know more of what these beings are, and work on ways of communication and understanding their ways of life.

I am also somewhat of a channeller and often times they can speak through me, sometimes its useful, other times its not.

Along this way I’ve met some of the big names, Satan, Shaytan, Leviathan, Lillith, supposed annunaki, serpents, the whol unholy trinity and sat in my room opposite them eye to eye often talking about various things, so yes they often manifested themselves in front of me.

I’ve even seen a soul of a chick waiting patiently outside my room to come in smoking a spiritual cigarette, so for the smokers out there, good news it appears they have those in the normally unseen places to.

I could go on, but just here to take a look see, and learn of others experience with a number of entities.

I dont do ritualistic stuff as have never had to, as with them being channelled and being able to speak through me communication is very often times direct and clear, maybe i should get into the ritualistic stuff as well just to beef up a bit!

What do you think?

1 Like

I am terrible talking about myself, ok come on: I have always been attracted by the left hand path, I started ritualistic practices less than a year ago. I write poorly because I’m Brazilian and I don’t know the English language completely. I hope to learn more from you. Thanks for accepting me.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @galaxy_traveler

What, exactly, do you practice? You haven’t actually told us anything about your experience.

I started with goetia, and I’m using the method of pathworkings from the book “Lucifer and the hidden demons” and got great results.

1 Like

Apologies I am Ezekiel, I’ve been practicing the left-hand path for about 3 years now.

I have worked with money spells and love spells. Once I had this random guest at the beach club swimming pool Singapore who handed me S$50 for doing my usual job as being a lifeguard … I was surprised but it at first and then I recalled doing a money spell like a week ago. And there were some other occasions when things went my way.

I would like to be able to communicate with demons and gods/goddesses. I still need some work on my clairvoyance skills.

Well, right now I am trying to remove obstacles that are preventing me from being with my exgf and getting her back… Her mum has a horrible mouth and likes to talk behind people’s back.

My name is Jug. I dabble within witchcraft, demonolatry etc.
I am King Paimons daughter so I work with him, Lucifer, Azazel and AA Gabriel who is my guardian. Gabriel and Lucifer has been the ones who has guided me into this road, especially Lucifer when it comes to the deeper stuff.
I always create my own spells but when it comes to types it’s often between candle and jar spells.