Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’ve been stalking the forum for a while. I think I’m finally ready to seek guidance.

I had undeniable experiences with entities as a child and convincing success in practicing spirit work as a teen, but I’ve always been skeptical despite this. It’s who I am. For the sake of simplicity, I’ll consider myself a new practitioner of black magic. My current goal and struggle is developing my psychic senses to communicate with entities.

Aside from this, I’m affiliated with a local norse pagan kindred (central US). Our focus is more on kinship and skill-building, but we have traditional blots and fainings periodically, and most members practice some sort of folk magic.

Thanks for having me, I hope.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I go by the name Leo it’s nice to meet you all. Before now I haven’t really practiced any kind of magic or anything super interesting that I can recall, except for my attempt at trying to change my eye color through YouTube. Current goals? I’d love to get into magic and learn more about it and what it can be used for. Current struggles? Well for the most part finding something that interests me and that’ll keep me interested is hard to find; on the plus side I think I found it.

1 Like

• Your name: Grand
• Kinds of magick you like: Well I don’t think magick is real so how can I like something that can’t be proved
• Current goals: Don’t know
• Current struggles: If magick is real then it doesn’t work. So getting it to work?

How do you define reality?

Maybe its a matrix

@anon96217651 there you go: https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/is-magick-real-or-you-guys-larping

Make sure you have established a philosophy of life before asking asking questions about what is real.

Hello everyone, I’m Loriet, 28 and very excited to finally become part of the forum in an active way, been reading a lot of interesting threads which have been very useful, so thank you all.

I’ve always been attracted to magic, the LHP and it’s mysteries in some ways throughout my life, I guess It was just my true self calling me to wake up to what was already there.

All my magical work has been somewhat intuitive along with experimentation every now and then. It was just recently that I finally committed myself to develop my skills and practice thoroughly.

My experience: Chaos Magick, Evocations, Meditation and Divination along with the occultism and mysticism linked to these.

My struggles: The overwhelming information there is and the little time I have to study and perform the rituals as I would like to.

I would like to learn more about Green Magic, Herbology and Alchemy so anything you could recommend I would appreciate it

Regards.

L.

2 Likes

Welcome! I look forward to seeing posts from you in the future. I also struggle and get sidetracked from the overwhelming amount of information there is. It’s hard to narrow down what to work on sometimes!

1 Like

Thank you Rusalka! I know right? There’s a lot of interconnection between subjects and tend to raise up more questions than answers, I will eventually compile what I’ve been working on and post it here.

L.

1 Like

Hi I’m Damien Morningstar, yes that is my real name not an alias. I am 25 years old and A theistic Luciferian. I started practicing Luciferianism when Lucifer himself came to me at the young age of ten and told me that the soul that lives within me is that of his son’s. Because of this I feel as though I have a strong connection to the dark forces of Hell. My current goal is to grow stronger in my magick and I am currently struggling with manifesting my desires into real results. If anyone has any questions for me please feel free to ask or if I need to add anything else about myself please let me know.

1 Like

im not sure how to post on my own here so i guess i’ll just reply to this one. there’s nothing really important or interesting to know about me. i had religion shoved down my throat and it backfired, the end. i dont prescribe to any particular path, I just do whatever works. my only goal right now is to call back my power and push anyone and anything out of my way because i’m tired of being nice, to put it plainly. i’ve been to lenient and it has proven to be ruinous and now i’m just kind of mean and protective of myself. i still look out for those important to me but anyone that does me wrong basically pays for it. i’ve sure had my struggles in the past but when it comes time to get even, that is one of my few strengths, and it’s probably my number one. im actually a really nice person but i’ve simply been pushed and now people wonder “whats wrong with me” as if. im helpful and supportive and always ready to give support because i know how it feels to not have any of that. anyway hopefully thats enough info. i dont have the ego to just run my mouth about myself so i never know what to say here. hope everyone has a wonderful day and let’s learn together and support each other. thanks for reading.

3 Likes

There definitely is! It’s hard finding answers and legitimate information. Luckily this is a great place for research and guidance and I’ve found the people on here to be very nice and helpful.

1 Like

Love the back story and I can absolutely relate. I was baptised as a catholic by my adoptive parents (love them though and would never wish anything against them) but when the Dark Lord came to me and told me that my soul was that of his son’s, I just started questioning everything I was being taught at church, so much to the point that I just gave up and stopped going altogether. If you ever need any sort of support emotional or physical, don’t be afraid to ask me because I too know what it’s like to not have any.

1 Like

thanks :slight_smile: that means a lot to me. im a nice person, i just probably dont sound friendly right now because im in a rough spot but honestly i’m alright to talk to. and yea i went to catholic school and that shit backfired like nothing else ever could lol oh well.

2 Likes

You are most welcome! And I get that a lot about myself, it’s especially tough because I struggle with Cerebral Palsy and people seem to ovoid me because of it. I would also like to consider myself an overall friendly person and I enjoy listening, so there’s that.

@Damien_Morningstar and @Lucifers_Daughter thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

However, neither of you has stated what, exactly, your magical practice is, nor how long you have been doing it.

2 Likes

its hereditary which is why i never really think to mention years. and i said i dont have a particular path.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing and being so open. I can relate on so many levels. People really just suck sometimes to say the least. However I fail to believe there’s nothing interesting about you. Just being here on this forum already makes you interesting for that alone :black_heart:

2 Likes

thanks dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes