Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hi! I introduced myself somewhere in a post I created but maybe I had to do it here first?

My name is Auralyn, I’m 29 and from Spain. I’ve always had a strong interest in the occult and come from a family where it was part of our reality. My grandma and her family would always talk about feeling poltergeist activity and having encounters with spirits, premonitory dreams and stuff. I always took it with a pinch of salt but it wasn’t until my mum passed away when I was 19 and saw her briefly behind me while looking at the mirror on the same day she died that I had to reconsider my system of beliefs.
I’ve been practising some spells and mainly sigil making and charging, with mixed results. I have also been learning to read tarot after a very painful breakup when I found a family’s tarot deck from the 70s. I think I’ve really improved in that sense and do readings for fun to my friends which tend to be fairly accurate. I read for myself but still I think a great way to go so that my ego and lowest desires and fears don’t get in the way. I used to practice with a pendulum but I wasn’t good enough at it to consider reliable.
I consider myself quite sensitive but I have big mood and energy swings that not only interfere with my mundane living, but also make it difficult to be mentally where I should at magick practice. But hey, it’s getting better with the years :grin: But not in my wildest dreams I’d have expected to live some things that happened when I got to get involved with a big celebrity I was very fond of. Well, I think a did a big deal of visualisation and some sigil work that might have worked with him as he’s quite a witchy character too, but it was really awesome. I felt very powerful after that and been trying to learn so that I can work towards my goals. Since I was a child, I always felt this need to harness certain power and be in control, so maybe that’s what makes me really keen on trying to be a magician.
My energy fluctuates a lot and I’ve got this huge and unstoppable force that feels bigger than life but risks getting stagnant and setting me into depression. I always struggle with this but I’m finding ways (qui gong, meditation) to keep it a bit more balanced.

Looking forward to keeping learning!

1 Like

Hello,
My name is Julianna. I am a Psychic Medium and Paranormal Investigater for 31 years. My abilities have been active for 53 years and I’m adept at positive communication with all manner of Ethereal beings, specifically entities people often refer to as demons and I go in to hauntings to remove/rescue them from humans.
I do not believe the concept of good and evil as it pertains to non human beings…they are neither good or evil per se.
I am at a crossroads at this time. For the benefit of my clients I make a point of being open to as many spiritual paths and belief systems so I can be respectful and in tune as possible to their need, but the more I study Kabbalah for instance, it has brought me to Luciferianism and this is where I am. It gripped me, its filling in some blanks for me and making sense for my own spiritual growth and learning. When I came upon your site, I hoped to connect with others who may be able guide me through this crossroads with their knowledge and experience.
I love moving meditation. I work with a variety of oracles such as Runes, Ouija, Pendulums, candles and Channeling.

1 Like

Hey my name Is Blue. The name BlueF7ame is actually pronounced Blue Flame and its more of reference to Lucifer. I am a 21 year old male and im very new here and not familiar with magic. Just like the other mortals im here asking for help. I am a professional sound engineer. I am depressed because I have no love in my life. I have no partner to build and share ideas with. I’m very interested in love magic. I do practice meditation and a bit of astral projection.

2 Likes

Use the search button to look for love spells. Or since you can astral project, maybe you can get an astral partner.

thank you but I dont know how to perform spells drawing the magic circles and all

try this. Step by step instructions to get a succubus lover

Thank You

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m from northeast PA, I’ve been studying witchcraft for about a year now… Being only a year in I have much to learn. I joined here to meet like minded people and to soak up as much knowledge as I can or even share the knowledge I’ve learned this far. Any questions feel free to ask.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

No problem Knight. I was eventually going to do the intro I just quick posted that question because I’m in a jam. But ya no problem thanks for the welcome. I have a question. In a reply to my question someone suggested I look in the incantations . Where would I find them?

Use the search function on the upper right, and type in “incantations.” We have a big thread where many have been posted.

2 Likes

Excellent thank you

1 Like

My name is Trelawny, I’m 18 and from NY. I’ve been practicing witchcraft for about two years now, though there were certain things I used to do in the past that I didn’t know were magickal practices. Specifically, I am a Luciferian into chaos magick - I have experience with spellcraft, sigilcraft, thoughtform creation (servitors and tulpae), sex magick, and some baneful magick.

I’m interested in astral projection, dream magick, scrying and demonolatry. The only entity I’ve ever contacted at the time of writing this post is Lucifer, though I am looking into working with Lilith and Marbas as well. I have trouble with meditation due to ADHD, unfortunately, so that’s something I’ve been working on.

Anyone who I’m open about my practice with will probably mention my deep fondness for Lucifer. Since before I was involved in any magickal practice I felt a very strong calling towards him. Something about him just makes me feel very safe and at home and inspired to be better, and even in the short time I’ve been working with him (about a year) he’s already helped me so much and I can’t thank him enough. I just…I really love Lucifer and I don’t know how to articulate it properly.

4 Likes

My name is Adam and I am interested to become like my father
I am practicing dark magic.
And I am 14 years of age

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

What do you mean by “dark magick?” Do you practice a particular system?

How long have you been practicing?

1 Like

Hi all, I’m glad to find this forum of like minded people. I am a atheistic Satanist (with a few Leveyan tendencies :)) Whom which helps all I can. I’ve been enlightened and practiced for several years and read many text’s upon this way and comfortable with what I’ve found. I’m always interested in what I can learn/practice further.

Also a Photoshop enthusiast… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Law of attraction should help with your situation , look up dream boards :+1:

1 Like

19 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts