Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, my name is Thom, but my friends call me Artemis and that is what I prefer to be called.

I am a spiritual Satanist and I have only recently dedicated my soul to father Satan.
My favourite kind of magic is daemon summoning, and elemental servitors.
My goal is to someday be strong enough to summon all of the god/esses of the Gentiles.
I am currently struggling through summoning a succubus, and I would really appreciate any help.

So More It Be

I accidentally started a new thread because I’m a newb at forums but I’ll repost here :skull:

Hi I’m Jinee. I live in the Midwest, USA. I’ve been a long time lurker, then finally made an account and am now, months later, actually posting lol

I’ve been drawn to the craft since I was a kid but just actively made the choice to fully embrace it about a year ago. I consider myself a seeker and spent most of this time studying. A couple months ago I began actually practicing, energy work and meditation.

I’m not very open or naturally inclined to psionics or any of the “abilities” that some people in the craft develop but I’m working on it.

My current paths is based on traditional British Witchcraft, Irish Paganism, traditional Chinese folk magic, and demonalatry.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you!!

8 Likes

Hello, my name is Lee. I live in Georgia. I am fairly new to the occult but have some experience in meditating, pranic healing and consider myself to be an empath. I came across this website last night and decided to make an account so I could communicate with more experienced magic wielders. This felt like a good place to start my journey.

1 Like

Nice. I’ve studied Aleister Crowley, theosophy, black magic in Hinduism of the Dayan witches, the writings of montage summers The Vampire:
His Kith and Kin, studied the mythologies and daemons of Greece, Rome, Babylon, Assyria, and Sumeria. I’ve studied the underworld dieties of the Aztec, and Incan involving ritual human sacrifice. I’ve read of Hawaiian dieties such as Pele killing her sister and their practice of cannibalism. I’ve studied the sex goddesses of Ancient Syria of Atargatis and Aphrodite/Inanna.

I’ve read and studied black magic texts of basil e crouch and witchcraft texts by Gerald Gardner the magnanimous grounds keeper of lore and legend. I’ve studied the 360 crore gods and goddesses of lgbt and trans dieties, aghori cannibalism of Hinduism/Buddhism and Shinto homosexuality of priests to Amaterasu. I’ve studied the Native American dieties of skookum cannibalism and black magic of skinwalker priests and native burial rites of the Americas including human sacrifice.

I’ve studied the Egyptian death retainer rituals and customs for killing personal retainers, I’ve studied the Buddhist samurai and Celtic head hunting rituals and the Druid human sacrifice of solstice. I’ve studied the demons of Angor Wat and the oldest 4,000 engravings of abortion. I’ve read the black magic of Jewish Kabbalah mysticism and sephiroths, the enochian language, Aramaic and Latin, including the norse pagan runes and seeresses of sex goddess Freya, including phallus use and the construction of magic wands and magic of the wild death hunt Odin. I’ve read parts of the Loksenna and accounts of horse penises used in ritual magic of the norse.

I’ve studied the practices of ritual cremation in various cultures. I like history, culture, rituals, practices, prayers, festivals.

I’m a walking book of knowledge.

3 Likes

Cool. :sunny:

What was the last successful bit of magick (umbella term for evocation, spells, manifestation etc) you did?

We try to keep the focus on the practical, more than the theoretical on here, that’s why I ask. :+1:

I do communing rather than practicing. My last studying was in the sephirots of the ancient Kabbalah mysticism. I never summon, it’s like Russian roulette you never know what you’ll get, like a box of chocolates.

I was in particularly studying montages summers and his relationship with Aleister Crowley and the book of law. Dissecting his relationship with his scarlet woman and the correlation with the explosion of his later student Jack Parsons blowing himself up while conjuring a goddess. However, I was more interested in the correlation between Crowley’s demon summoning and later the movement derived from Crowley by Scientology’s L Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons.

This lead me to the study of Daemonologie in particular from King James anthology, and the later. Including the focus on the giddim, etemmu, and lilitu daemons of ancient Assyrians, Babylonians and Sumer. So Daemonologie has been my primary focus since then, including the enochian keys.

2 Likes

You sound familiar to me for whatever funny reason :thinking: Can’t even point out why :woman_shrugging:t2: Anyway, welcome :tada:

2 Likes

Do you mean “Montague” Summers as opposed to montages summers?

Yup yup I did mean it as such. He was a bit of a crack pot though with the vampires. He never once mentioned the etemmu which would be the first suspect when vampire hunting. He really was a glory hound and had a big penchant for the occult. I really just think he liked to walk around talking about vampires.

2 Likes

You’re right. He was responsible for the first English translation of the notorious 15th-century witch hunter’s manual, the Malleus Maleficarum.

Welcome to BALG.

Montague? No definitely not the malleus or Hexen Hammer was written by the discredited Catholic clergyman Heinrich Kramer in 1478. I’ve read it, not a good read, but great hype if you want to kill a witch. However the trials show most of the Salem witches were innocent women blamed by ranting children and greedy landowners. And thank you for the warm welcome!

1 Like

Ironically your name being the law clerk like
Matthew Hopkins was the most notorious English witch-hunter who killed over 200 witches, was trained as a lawyer.

I might add that he received a finders fee for every witch which he found. Talk about incentive to improvise. :woman_mage::mage:‍♂

1 Like

It may be the trinity blood anime, a good one I might add. Although the deus vult meme has been at the hands of the Internet for well over a year now. I’d have to say they won’t be taking Jerusalem anytime soon. More specifically not as internet geeks fighting from mothers basement.

Allah and Yahweh have it on lockdown, specifically the top part to Allah the bottom half to Yahweh. Quite a conundrum. It probably didn’t help that they removed the 360 gods and goddesses in 628 ad and made it one in Mecca that only made things more difficult because they all agree on the same ideology now.

1 Like

All hail Al-Uzza.

No. No, I certainly don’t think so. Don’t let me bother you, maybe it was the comatose state talking I am currently in or maybe time does wonky things or maybe I am just plain wrong.
In any case, enjoy your stay

Thank you thank you! Don’t forget the Allat and the Manat for whom there is no conjecture, what is in a name? Although the Assyrians called her mylitta and the Greeks Aphrodite.

2 Likes

Hello my name is [redacted], I am a future [redacted]. I am interested in learning how to invoke and evoke demons like Azazel, since my job is to specialize in warfare. My goal is to be able to defeat my enemies and make sure my battle buddies will be safe. I’m struggling with the amount of power I have and learning how to use it to the best of my abilities. I’m looking forward to find a mentor or teacher here who can teach me the ways of evocation and invocation.

Thank you,
[redacted]

Azazel in Jewish legends, a demon or evil spirit to whom, in the ancient rite of Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement), a scapegoat was sent bearing the sins of the Jewish people. It wasn’t until the second temple period that he became a fallen angel in the book of enoch 516 BCE and 70 CE of early Pharisees, Sadducee, Essenes, Zealots, and later Christian texts until the death of the last *[Nevi’im](Jewish prophets). The best way to do this is get a goat, fly to any mountain in the Mediterranean and sacrifice it. They used a four horned alter specifically like the Four-Horned Altar at Tell Be’er Sheva. Hope that helps! Good luck summoning goat demons!

1 Like

That sounds like something only rich ppl can do

Well technically you could do it anywhere I suppose. Lots of goats are killed for food in poor countries everyday, but not on a four horned altar. Those are pretty old as in ancient found in excavations conducted at Iron Age temples and religious spaces at Tel Dan, Megiddo, Shiloh, Megiddo, Shechem, Dothan, Kedesh. I suppose any goat would do and any location, Jews tend to travel a lot. However in Islam, Azazel is specifically a fallen angel. But the Quran dates to around 628 BC with Muhammad so that is going to be more recent than Jewish Azazel. They date back to about 1200 BC and earlier with the Shasu. That’s the Egyptian word for Jew later written as Habiru.

1 Like

Am hope bt real names are darius i started magic wen i was 14yrs bt stopped due to not being patient bt now am 20 ready to embark onto it .
I really want to learn only the kingdom of flames grimoire and how to open squares and sigil.