Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello, my name is Damian. I’ve been researching and practicing Black Magick for over adecade now but naturally I’m still learning. I’m looking to develop my Occult acumen and fully take the bull by the horns as it were.
Hope to interact with you all.
Dark Blesings

4 Likes

Ola! I’m Rimjaja, and I just joined today. I’ve been dabbling , mostly with chaos Magick- doing more reading than doing, but I stumbled across this group and the posts were interesting… so here I am!

And I’m just giving a shout out to Bune who was instrumental in helping me get a $4000/mo raise last month​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Neither is really wrong actually, it’s Plato, Socrates Apology. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for late introduction but better late than not. My name is Arthur, I have 16 years now and I have Succubus sister. I study blood magic and I’m interrested in dark magic little bit (mostly because my sister know dark magic and a bit from most of others elements of magic)

4 Likes

Greetings dark night i am new comer to this forum ,i am adept in luciferian magic left hand path ,i am just a begginer but I have such a passion for this craft I lov3 father Lucifer I am hear to learn and grow to be a great magi,peace love grattidude

2 Likes

Greetings my name light beare gods and goddess i am ,i am a new at this forum ,and a new adept to the left hand path ,i am business man and a father’s of two I would like to delovope my phykick sense and communicate my fellow demons and friends, I have strong connection Lucifer every time I think about him tears start to come out ,I was awaken 8n 2012 this year when I started my path on the left hand path i live this forum everyone is so supportive tank you for welcoming me and letting introduce my self

5 Likes

Hi
Magically I’m Amoira, but while under the mortal coils I’m Mandy.
I am also seriously technically challenged. I’m still figuring it all out.
You may get a photo soon when I’ve worked out how to put one on lol.
I’ve had some strange things happen and watching E.A Koetting has helped me so much. Long story short.
I was told a long time ago that I had something supernatural.
I worked with it a bit.
Got bored because I wasn’t with the right group.
Scared me with it.
And something really traumatic happened and bang…I had a familiar.
I can trace that familiars help back to early childhood now but its been a journey.
I’ve evoked a few of the kings.
I’ve followed spells and written a few.
They’ve all worked in mysterious ways lol.
I’ve been thrown into this really by the strength of my emotions and it won’t go back. Not that id want it to.
If you can work out from that what magic I’m into then that’s magic, Timothy.
Very honoured to meet you.
You look great
Ami

5 Likes

Greetings do you have any suggestion working with Lucifer for path working

1 Like

I am Daniel Duran, a almost complete beginner to spiritual religions and have had little contact with spirits other than the occasional vision, or visit by spirits.My Mother is a wiccen witch who hasw an accute sense for spirits,my brother as well…My current goal is to be able to see more clearly the spirits that visit me, and to better understand magick as a whole.

4 Likes

Welcome brother daniel

1 Like

SEEKING OUT TRUTHS NOT SECRETS

Constant consciousness evolution, psychic development, wisdom, and knowledge

—————————————————

I grew up staying in my room playing video games and looking at new age & Egyptian spirituality on the internet . I never believed in religion even when I was first introduced to it . I discovered Aleister Crowley & Helena Blavatsky Junior year which introduced me to the occult . When I graduated (2018) I discovered amino & the community TWC where I met serpent and was introduced to Traditional Witchcraft & Daemonolatry . She helped teach me a lot about life & always has Knowledge for me to study when I’m lost . I will forever be grateful . Then I met Medusa who introduced me to true Vampirism and also refers knowledge for me to study whenever I’m lost or have a question . I will forever be grateful .

—————————————————

Theistic Luciferianism
Involve Daemonolatry Magick
Vampirism
Tulpamancy
Energy Manifestation & Manipulation

Anti JoyOfSatan, Yahweh & Solomon Techniques

—————————————————

History & Mythology

Egyptian
Mesopotamian
Canaanite
Babylonian
Enoch Teachings

—————————————————

6 Likes

It takes time for everything and step by step you’ll crawl out like the rest of us :facepunch:
Use your claws and teeth (not tits :grin: ) and no slacking&dabbling in magic :blush:
Step by step

3 Likes

My name is sam. I am of African descent.

I have practiced magick for the past 18 years. I engage in any path or type of magick that offers practicality and a realistic solution to problems; however, my favourite is hoodoo, voodoo, evocation, scrying and particularly candle magick.

I hope to learn a lot from this platform. Thanks

7 Likes

im very interested with african voodoo magick

hmu anytime when you have cool stories to share

2 Likes

Ahhh love…the strongest force in Universe :pray:
Love is the force but under the control,imho

2 Likes

Claws , teeth and fighting for sure … I’m progressing well… But I have no patience and sometimes it’s hard… I did some great works till now … Thanks 4 ur advice sweetie :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Not much of an advice :blush: common sense and wish I had someone to guide me but modern technologies make things much easier(like BALG for example) :smiley:
You stay on your path and don’t get carried away by other’s progress…you are unique in every way and you do take your time to progress :clap::clap::clap:
P.S. I’m far far away from sweetie (eventhou it’s just an expression :smiley: )

5 Likes

FYI u look exactly like my husband Uncle … When i saw ur pp 1st time i was like :flushed:… But then I noticed… He’s Australian :thinking:

2 Likes

:wink: this is his good/evil twin :grin:
I come from Bosnia&Herzegovina and that’s far far away from Down Under so you are safe and your identity will stay hidden :smirk:

3 Likes

Sorry
I didnnt realize you were talking to me.
Lucifer likes a black candle burnt in his honour every week.
I carve his sigil into it, smother it in pure frankincense oil, and sit it in an abalone shell.
I then trace lord lucifers sigil again.
I keep on tracing over it while calling his name or saying a prayer in his name.
He listens and replies in my head to questions I’ve asked.

1 Like