Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

I’m fidze ,freemacon gnotic and rosiicrucian
I like so much this forum and it’s m’y first time l’d il ike to know how to get in the the Thêta state thank’'s to all of you

4 Likes

To introduce myself. My name is Michelle. I am here looking for answers to some strange occurances that I have had happen to me. I do not have knowledge of magic or occult or amything like that. I believe it exsists to what degree Im uncertain. I believe in reincarnation and study those principals. I am open minded person and am seeking answers.

10 Likes

…and answers you shall get. Welcome to BALG.

Use the search button, you will find that.

Welcome to BALG.

2 Likes

Hello Jaison you friendly man. Do you know the way?

Hi, my name is TheDreadLord, my real name on the other hand…will rain anonymous, but I use this name a lot because I love Sithis from The Elder Scrolls series, where he is also known as “The Dread Father”.

I love magic that pertains to summoning demons, mostly due to the fact of their vast amount of knowledge and other personal matters, but i love reading about different types of magic and I’ve only participated in a few rituals. I read more books on magic, then really practicing anything, though i seek to change that.

My current goals, well some are private but for the ones that aren’t, i seek to create my own occult and dig up old knowledge of magic that was forgotten. Magic that existed long ago, is for the most part forgotten, lost to flames of war, or tucked away hidden, etc. Here at BALG, there’s some interesting works, especially with E.A. Koetting, though skeptical about him first, but it seems his works, well… works, especially given the fact that this information for the most part was out there, but scattered beforehand. Though i don’t agree with you guys on everything, feeling that some of your guy’s beliefs (especially in this forum) is WAY out there, seemingly past reality, but to each their own and it’s interesting nontheless.

I love the occult and science, I’m a open minded realist, who is currently working on a degree in biotechnology. Science like occultism is just amazing to explore and i just can’t wait to see what the future holds. I think thinks that’s all for my introductiom, or at least what’s on my mind currently, but i love to have discussions, debates, etc. and exchanging beliefs, so I’m open if anyone wants to talk, or has questions.

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:

George is my real name, just graduated college and enjoying my summer holidays. I enjoy lifting and playing/listening to music. I joined the forum after experimenting with succubus evocation to ask questions if needed and learn a few more things. I always had something for mysticism, and enjoyed tribal / pagan music and the state it put me in.

7 Likes

Hi there,

I am enc37 and I am coming from Austria in Europe and I am very new to this whole topic. First I began to read and research about black magic and demons and after a while I landed on this forum. So I was reading topics and with every topic I read I got more and more excited about that.

I really must admit that I am a completely newbie and I hope that all of you will wish me welcome and help me to increase my knowledge and start discovering through this whole great topic. I am very interested in demons and their possibility to help and increase spirituality and of course knowledges.

In all the shit and trash movies demons are shown as very bad and unfriendly beings who treat people bad and instead of helping them, they hurt them. So I was very confused as I was reading here that they are helping you and that you have good relationships with them. That fact changed my mind and now I really want to know more about that and how demons could help me to be a better version of myself.

In my past I was very deep in spirituality topics and I am meditating very often, so I am not really new to this. But I am completely new regarding demons, summon them and have healthy relationships with them. I would really wish to find some people here who can get in contact with me to bring me more deep in this topic. I also read that some of you have summoned demons, but don’t have a pact with them? I always thought that it’s only possible to work with demons if you are closing a pact with them. So that also changed my mind. I am a very open guy and I am ready to increase my whole knowledge and I also hope that you all wish me welcome!

Best Regards from Austria (not Australia :D),
enc37.

3 Likes

yo i posted in the wrong place aka made a whole new thread cuz this site was confusing to navigate for a minute…but anyway I’m a thursian volva and i’ve been a weenie satanist (laveyan/theistic and now anticosmic) for like about 8 years on and off. got into some nordaboo pagan bs cuz of my aunt who was really into our nordic heritage, she gave me some runes, ended up having fulltrui w/ odhinn. he wanted to hand me off to thor but loki came thru and was like “ay you have to come with me mommy wants ya”. apparently mommy is gullveig! now i’m just trying to become a big bad wolf

7 Likes

Hi! I’m not new on here but I’m a new member. I’ve read tons of posts here before registering.

No struggles yet. Goals? It’s obvious, BALG.

That’s it for me.

7 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is BALG! Enjoy the ride!

1 Like

Hello! I’m Alex. I’m currently interested in black magic. My main goal is to summon a demon safely and just kinda talk with them for a little while and I am currently struggling to do any of that. I am a super beginner just trying to find footing in this belief system

6 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum!

1 Like

Welcome to Become A Living God!

Hello, my name is Stephen I’m from the UK and I’m right at the very beginning of my journey.
I think I’ve finally found what’s been missing in my life all these years.
I now intend to soak up everything I can watch, read and listen to.
There’s been something with me my whole life and I think I’ve figured out what it is I just need to be able to embrace it and learn to communicate with it.
Let the learning commence…

7 Likes

And so be it!

Welcome to BALG, Stephen.

1 Like

Hello,
My name is james
I want to learn about all forms of magick. however chaos magick, the goetia, reiki, third eye and astrial things have always fascinated me the most. My goal is to start working with King Paimon. My current struggles are my occupation and living situation, I’d really like to change those! I’m kind of new to forums so I hope I posted this right lol

5 Likes

Hi,
my Name is Kevin and im come from Germany. Im interested to working with Demons and get experience in the Black Magick. Im very new in the occultism and my first step is to working with Clauneck first. Yesterday it was a great experience to felt his Power. So i opened a topic about that and i hope i get helpful answers. The Demons are very interesting entities and i will work with different demons. This forum is a great place to get solutions,tips and questions how to get a good relationship with different demons , but it were not only the demons that inspired me to begin the occultism . Occultism is very large to get bored about new , its a long time adventure and meaning in our life. We are not normal peoples . We are especially to get more in our life . Enjoy the life with magick!

Thanks to all

Great regards

6 Likes

Levi idk much about magick. I don’t really have any large goals at the moment. Im just here to read out of boredom and I don’t have any major struggles right now(in a month it will be a different story because thats when college restarts). I found the videos on youtube and followed the links to this site. So I can talk on the forums.

4 Likes