Isis?

2 Likes

Yaap…:blush:Isis

2 Likes

As in the goddess, or the… other ISIS…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:I meant Goddess Isis

3 Likes

Ok, that’s good lol. What about Her, thought? I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t laugh at me for trying to talk to Her… or maybe She would…

2 Likes

I felt like I saw the seal for Bael in the background of your photo?

I made a post on him here, see if you sense any connection:

2 Likes

If you want to have real knowledge you must learn how to practice the cult…

1 Like

I’m not sure there are rules, but there seem to be some cosmic principles people repeatedly find, and they are summarised in this book (which is legit to download as it’s out of copyright):

The Kybalion PDF, archived link.

It will also immediately answer why seemingly contradictory systems get equally strong results, and concerns people often run into over what spirits are “real” and which are created or syncretised, etc.

The revelation of a personal god/spirit/daemon (in the old meaning of the word) who appears and assists you in becoming the best you can be is one of THE oldest initiations into magick, and seems to have existed before religion became a thing (in fact, religoion is the cheap knock-off version of such a genuine link, IMO).

You’re blessed here and I don’t think you’re “crazy” - craziness is usually only destructive to its bearer.

3 Likes

I already know the answers of these questions, at least to a certain extend. These were just some example questions. But thank you anyway good intentions are always nice.

“Real” knowledge… defining whats real, especially in this existance, isn´t that easy. But dont worry I have plans in the near future to start. Also what specific “Cult” do you mean?

3 Likes

Anyway we differ in our intentions while we are approaching the occult but they say…“all path lead home”…so all the best in your journey…:blush:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva you don’t mean on the seat, do you? Or somewhere else, maybe I can’t see it?

2 Likes

I scried it. which is to say saw it clairvoyantly, in the photo to the left, by which I mean above your right shoulder.

3 Likes

So here’s my whole… for lack of a better term, “vision” I think I saw. I got what I figured was part of a sigil. Then a quick view of someone laughing. Not a particularly pleasant laugh, but not exactly an evil one. Like I was being played with.
Sounds weird in my head typing this all out, because this has NEVER happened before. It looked like a monster, smallish face, largish eyes, huge toothy mouth. I can’t seem to wrap my head around it.

3 Likes

I don’t know much about how demons would act, and the partial sign I got doesn’t come close to matching anything I’ve seen on the web. Essentially, I can’t tell who would be who, besides what I’ve read and the descriptions of the demons when they first appear. That being said, there are 3 demons that that even remotely fit that description, that I know of, with my VERY limited knowledge. Them being Bifrons, Forneus, and Ronove. But if you saw Bael’s sign… welp, I don’t know then.

3 Likes

I think you should go with your own intuition, and research those beings, and see what results you get. :+1:

3 Likes

For sure. I’m not going to rely on Wikipedia, anyhow.

2 Likes

And here’s something else. I’m not all that quick to outright trust someone. Maybe its because I’m new to this whole thing, but I immediately trusted you when you said you saw Bael’s sign. Now, that being said, I do feel that its Bifrons, for some reason lurking about, too. I need to figure this all out. I haven’t said it, but thank you for taking the time to reply.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, seems like SOME entity is trying strongly to contact you anyway, which is good. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m here currently looking for direction towards practicing magic. While I have had rituals performed for me for a the past few years, I myself have not performed many myself. So far only candle magic, and it has been towards advancedment of my psychic faculties.

My current struggle is actually trying to find my own path, whether it be towards necromancy or goetic evocations. I have a lot to learn, but I’m somewhat gifted in communicating with spirits so I am fairly confident I’ll be a fast learner.

Thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hi!!! :ghost:

i’m pretty much brand new to discovering magick. i’ve been browsing these forums for a few months now and finally decided to make an account so i can actively learn more and get some advice, tips, etc.

i’ve been practicing meditation daily and working towards opening my astral senses, but i’m not sure how much progress i’m actually making. i feel like i’m deaf to spirits lol and i’m not quite sure how i am at sensing energies.

last night i finally decided to try calling out to Lucifer. that in itself i’m not sure if i’m aiming too high for my first try, but from what i’ve read on here it seems like he’s patient and understanding with beginners, plus i just feel like i’m pulled towards him. he’s always on my mind. i’ve never tried anything with sigils before but i drew his and made an attempt at sigil flashing. the ink turned black (i drew it with a red marker) but i think that’s as far as i got. i want to believe that he at least heard me, but i didn’t feel see or hear anything, but as i mentioned, my astral senses are that of a potato lol.

whereas today, i was meditating during a thunderstorm and started focusing on Lucifer, his name and sigil clearly in my mind. i said out loud something along the lines of “i wish to be able to hear you and feel your energy”, and right after i said that a HUGE crash of thunder came down, like it was the loudest and most powerful one during the entirety of the storm. i can’t help but think that this was a response from him, or if its just coincidence. if someone could give me some insight on this i would greatly appreciate it!!!

thanks for reading! and glad to be a part of the community now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes